Board index Gaming Gaming General The IGS Playdates topic.

The IGS Playdates topic.

Want to talk about games that aren't indie? Do we have the forum for you!

Post November 10th, 2013, 2:26 pm

Got another game that could be really fun to play: Of Guards and Thieves. It's also in free beta right now, so you can download it and get into a game in no time.

phpBB [video]
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post November 17th, 2013, 9:59 pm

Here's another game we could play: atWar

It's a free-to-play strategy game kind of like Risk. I usually hate games like this, but this one is quite accessible and pretty fun once you get into it. Been playing on the free one for quite a while and had some good games with people.

I've already posted the premium version in the IGS suggestions forum as well, if you want to take a look at it.

Post November 24th, 2013, 4:34 am

How about we play some Little Racers Street? It was featured on IGS, so lots of us should have it and this game is lots of fun.

Post November 24th, 2013, 6:55 am

wimmi wrote:
How about we play some Little Racers Street? It was featured on IGS, so lots of us should have it and this game is lots of fun.

We actually did that today (it was scheduled on Steam Events). However, the multiplayer seemed to have some issues. So, despite the fun singleplayer, we weren't able to enjoy the multiplayer aspect.

Post November 24th, 2013, 11:02 am

Oh too bad I missed that, or was I lucky because it didn't work? :)

I was trying to find onlinegames yesterday & today, but could never find one. I just thought it was dead, too bad online isn't working correctly.

Post November 24th, 2013, 1:09 pm

We managed to get three of us into a game, but I was the only one who was able to see everyone... the other two couldn't see each other. :?

Post January 31st, 2014, 3:36 pm

We should play Loadout.

If you are interested, please create your account with this URL. If you do, you'll get bonus XP whenever you play with me! And I play a lot. :)

Check out the launch trailer here

phpBB [video]

Previous

Return to Gaming General