Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Dead Colony

Dead Colony

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Post February 8th, 2013, 5:49 pm

Dead Colony

Theme: Sci-Fi
Description: Dr. Green, expelled from medical practice and separated from his daughter, is suddenly freed from his sentence at cryoprison on space colony Sarang-2 - only to discover that everything has changed in the world he used to know. Over the next 6 days (chapters), he will face unspeakable challenges and acquire powerful weaponry. Is this his chance at redemption? Or just an excuse to leave a trail of bodies in his wake? Help him find out.
Platforms: Windows

The game costs actually only 1,99€ on Desura. I think its worth the money and looks like it's a lot of fun:)

Post February 8th, 2013, 7:30 pm

I've already seen this on Desura and played the demo and I really liked it. People say that the graphics is not that appealing, and I agree, but I really think this is one of those games that the graphics don't really matter because it feels like something unique.

Post February 9th, 2013, 4:02 pm

I was checking this out on Desura yesterday and the still shots dont really do it justice, the video of it in action helps you forgive the poor graphics. It looks to be very fast paced and almost frantic. From the screenshots you would just assume it was a roguelike.

Post February 12th, 2013, 6:10 pm

Keep seeing this on Desura and have been curious. Pretty much pick up any game I see on IGS, so prolly will grab it if it comes on here. If not, I'll be sure to take a look at it on Desura. Who knows, maybe I'll love it?

Post February 12th, 2013, 10:05 pm

Weyland-Yutani? Sarang-2? Oh, they damn sure given tribute to Sci-fi...

Post February 12th, 2013, 11:47 pm

Here's my thought: The game does look great don't get me wrong, but those that are interested in it have probably already bought it, it is only 2 bucks. I am one of those people.

Post February 13th, 2013, 1:04 am

I also bought it...
It was on Desura on sale for only 1,59€... I could'nt resist ;).

Post November 23rd, 2013, 7:44 pm

FYI, the game is now free, and has upgraded visuals along with some gameplay changes and an improved ending.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFWZQFo39ws

http://www.desura.com/games/dead-colony

Return to Game Suggestions