Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Kingdom Rush

Kingdom Rush

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would you like to see this game on IGS as featured deal? (can change vote)

Yes
91%
No
No votes
Undecided
9%
No Opinion
No votes

Total votes : 11

Post November 20th, 2013, 4:12 am

Game: Kingdom Rush
Platforms: Android, iOS, Steam Greenlight (PC & Mac)

Developer: Ironhide Games
Game Website: http://www.kingdomrush.com

Free playable flash version: Normal Size OR Stretched

Description:
Get ready for an epic journey to defend your kingdom against hordes of orcs, trolls, evil wizards and other nasty fiends using a vast arsenal of towers and spells at your command!

Fight on forests, mountains and wastelands, customizing your defensive strategy with different tower upgrades and specializations! Rain fire upon your enemies, summon reinforcements, command your troops, recruit elven warriors and face legendary monsters on a quest to save the Kingdom from the forces of darkness!

Kingdom Rush is an action epic tower defense game.
Last edited by Shad0WeN on November 25th, 2013, 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post November 20th, 2013, 4:30 am

I would love to see this featured on IGS at some point once the non-mobile version is ready. This was greenlit some months ago and I assume they have been quietly working on it but news has been somewhat infrequent. They put out a sequel called Kingdom Rush Frontiers not too long ago so maybe that's why development has been slow. For what it's worth they said they would be adding new content (such as more levels, etc) and reworking the graphics for full HD for the Steam release.

In a nutshell, this is a very fun and addictive tower defense game with a neat fantasy theme, nice graphical style, and whimsical sound effects and sense of humor.
Last edited by Shad0WeN on November 25th, 2013, 7:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post November 20th, 2013, 10:47 am

I really enjoyed the ios version. Would be happy to see it here once the desktop version is ready. Great sense of humour and I am a sucker for tower defense anyway.
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post November 20th, 2013, 11:38 am

I'd love to see this one popping here on IGS, not owning an android/ios device I miss on alot of games from the mobile scene that I'd love to play. Kingdom Rush is one of them.

Post November 20th, 2013, 1:40 pm

I love this game on my Android smartphone. It's a lot of fun! Great game!

Post November 20th, 2013, 4:54 pm

Zorder wrote:
I'd love to see this one popping here on IGS, not owning an android/ios device I miss on alot of games from the mobile scene that I'd love to play. Kingdom Rush is one of them.

Neither do I so the only thing I have played is the flash version. Normally I'm not big on mobile games being released on PC because many tend to be too simple and lack the necessary depth of gameplay for such a platform, but I feel this game is an exception. If done right I think it would translate well.

Post November 21st, 2013, 11:46 am

I agree w Shadowen. If it REALLY adds something, go for it.
If it doesn't, it's just another cheap port that likely has a price
attached 4x at least of the original which seems popular to do.

Post November 25th, 2013, 5:20 pm

Some significant news on this came out today:

Kingdom Rush closed beta coming soon!

Platforms are PC & Mac (sorry Linux people!)

Post November 26th, 2013, 6:30 pm

Return to Game Suggestions