Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Driftmoon

Driftmoon

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Post June 29th, 2013, 1:56 pm

Toyotame wrote:
This game just was for 50% on GOG (and, maybe, still on sale), so developers kinda starting to lower price, but its still too expensive...

As with Steam, it's not the developers' choice when or by how much their game goes on sale. Platforms like GOG and Steam price games however they feel will work the best and have full rein when it comes to promotions, the developers have no say in that.

Post June 29th, 2013, 5:00 pm

Narushima wrote:
Toyotame wrote:
This game just was for 50% on GOG (and, maybe, still on sale), so developers kinda starting to lower price, but its still too expensive...

As with Steam, it's not the developers' choice when or by how much their game goes on sale. Platforms like GOG and Steam price games however they feel will work the best and have full rein when it comes to promotions, the developers have no say in that.

Pretty sure that's not the case.
Support Private Infiltrator on Steam Greenlight!
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92924211.

I want all of your cameos.

Post June 30th, 2013, 1:20 pm

Yes, i AGREE on that this game is REALLY good, but still, you know, its little pricy. I seen a lot of awesome deals while GOG sale, FTL for 75% and so on, and really hoped Driftmoon will be case too, but thats not happen, unfortunately.

Post September 23rd, 2013, 1:14 pm

letsmaybeLP92 wrote:
pysiu wrote:
I liked the demo enough to want the game. Waiting for a price drop or IGS ;)

@Toyotame at least ask the Devs first about the extended demo sharing. I think they would provide it themselfs if they wanted to.

Driftmoon devs contacted and responded with interest in time between August and October.

Sorry, that I don't understand the last phrase properly (eh, my english :P), but is that mean:

a)That he responded with interest to "publish" his game on IGS's offer between August and October
b)That he responded with interest to talk about the publishing it on IGS's offer between August and October?
c)b)That he responded with interest to talk about possibility of publishing it on IGS's offer between August and October?

By the way - now it's discounted on GMG - only 2$ (and if there is active voucher, it can be even cheaper - 1,6$). I thought about buying this on GMG, but unfortunatly, it needs cra... capsule client, which I really hate :(

Of course I'm for this one to be introduced on IGS!

Post September 23rd, 2013, 5:55 pm

Hard to tell.
Developers responed in way that if we can expect this game here - its in range between August and October.
Maybe. If developer havent forgot about it. At time it was duscussed this game was fresh and hot and OFC developers wasnt really interested in idea of going on sale right after release.
BUT, sale on GMG means that game sales started to drop, so they agree to discounts...imho, IGS folks should pester Driftmoon devs now, its time to reap fruits of patience

Post November 5th, 2013, 1:39 pm

Ok, just got mail from GOG - they have Charity promo, 3 games for 5$, Driftmoon is one among possible picks. Another is Whispered world and some other stuff (which i unfortunately already have). full list:
Waking Mars, Botanicula, Incredipede, Driftmoon, Whispered World, Oddworld: Abe\'s Oddysee, FTL: Faster Than Light, Darwinia, Pid, Creatures Village
Considering its part as 1.67$ its historical minimum for DriftMoon
Last edited by Toyotame on November 18th, 2013, 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post November 18th, 2013, 6:57 pm

Ok, i played, probably almost to the end and..its SOOOO GREAT. Definitely amazing game. And i fear that Instant Kingdom )developers) made a real mistake with not releasing this game here prior to Charity sale on GOG.
As i seen myself after charity sale this game quickly become one of top sellers (but developers dont received a cent for it, its charity), and if they made sale here before that this game sure would one of top 10 here too (and GOG dont loss on that).

Post November 20th, 2013, 12:50 am

Narushima wrote:
Toyotame wrote:

I was once told by a person from Deep Silver that for example Steam will contact them, or vice versa and ask if they want their game to be featured in a deal and at what rate they (game devs) would like the discount to be.

oh and I already own this on GOG, but I would like it to be featured here.

Previous

Return to Game Suggestions