Board index Gaming Indie Games [WIP]Build that game - All content designed by the community

[WIP]Build that game - All content designed by the community

Talk about all things indie gaming here

Build that game is an experiment to make content and concept of a game completely based on the community. Fundamental ideas of gameplay are choosen and designed by the community. The users decide which features are worth to implement and which aren't. The most voted features will be implemented by a small development team and everyone can download the game at any state of development for free.

If it will work or it won't depends on your participation.
It is very hard to get such a project going and therefore it would be great, if you take part. Post ideas for features, themes, game concepts or discuss about the gameplay and story.
More than 100 ideas were already submitted and we can hardly wait to start development, but we need some more ideas on basic gameplay. Therefore please vote and submit ideas on our website.

The only thing I worry about is in the dev's capabilities to understand the ideas.

Phaerless wrote:
The only thing I worry about is in the dev's capabilities to understand the ideas.

Well, it is sometimes pretty hard.

Bullface wrote:
Phaerless wrote:

Well, it is sometimes pretty hard.

Hey guys, nice idea. I submitted a bunch of ideas, including stealth, power armor, dual wielding, and a bunch of others
Basically half the stuff on that Features page are mine
Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!

Return to Indie Games