Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions One Finger Death Punch

One Finger Death Punch

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would you like to see this game featured on IGS?

Yes
20%
No
No votes
Maybe
No votes
Store only
60%
Store and featured
20%

Total votes : 10

Post November 7th, 2013, 6:01 pm

phpBB [video]

Title: One Finger Death Punch
Developer: Silver Dollar Games
$1.99, Desura, Greenlight
Demo available here

Experience cinema kung-fu in the fastest, most intense brawler the world has ever seen. With its unique 1:1 response system, players will feel the immediate feedback of every bone-crunching hit. Pay tribute the masters using five classic kung-fu styles mixed with additional weapons. Combine face-to-face combat with throwing weapons to recreate complex fight choreography or just send a bad guy through a plate glass window. Explore a world map with over 250 stages, 13 modes, and 3 difficulty levels. Unlock 21 different skills that can be combined in thousands of ways to assist you in your journey. Put your kung-fu to the ultimate test in the survival mode. Score points based on kills and performance to make your mark in the top ten. So you think you’re good? Try “blind” survival mode. Only for grandmasters.

Last edited by Bronxsta on November 7th, 2013, 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!

Post November 7th, 2013, 6:03 pm

This is one of the most fun, most addictive game I've ever played. I'm not kidding, I've played for two hours straight on some days. It's so much freaking fun. You may only use two buttons, but you feel like the most badass martial artists ever.
Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!

Post November 7th, 2013, 7:19 pm

I've heard this game is great, but it's only $2 normally. If it came to the store though, I'd probably pick it up, you've recommended it enough times. ;)
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post November 8th, 2013, 6:26 am

Fun game. $1 on xbox live indie games. That is where i picked it up. I feel this would be a good addition to the store.

Post November 8th, 2013, 9:24 am

Picked this game up at the Notonsteam sale. Alot of fun. :mrgreen:

Return to Game Suggestions