Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Naval Warfare

Naval Warfare

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would you like to see this game on IndieGameStand?

Yes, and featured!
14%
In the store, but not featured
71%
Undecided
No votes
No, it's not on my platform
No votes
No, other reason
14%
Boats are dumb
No votes

Total votes : 7

Post November 7th, 2013, 1:11 pm

Game: Naval Warfare
Developer: Games Distillery
Platforms: Windows
DRM & Distribution: DRM-Free, Desura, Steam

This game is now available on Desura, so I thought I'd give it a post. Steam games are great, but more options is always better, right?

If you can't see the video below in Chrome, click the shield beside the URL and click 'load unsafe scripts'

phpBB [video]

In a fantasy world of Victorian architecture, war is raging between the industrial superpowers. As Commander of a Naval Super-Destroyer, it is your duty to destroy the enemy's mighty Boss Units in a military campaign of epic proportions in, under and above the surface. If you are to emerge victorious from a variety of challenging scenarios, you must lead your troops against wave after wave of massive attacks from ships, planes and gigantic Special Forces.

Key features:
  • Destructive: Powerful weapons with many lethal upgrades
  • Comprehensive: Great variety of enemy units with ships, submarines, planes and futuristic vehicles
  • Explosive: Challenge your friends in the immensely variable multi-player mode or play alongside them against the PC in Co-operational Mode
  • Impressive: An exciting story-line plus sensational graphics with incredible effects and stylish cut-scenes guarantee maximum enjoyment.

Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Return to Game Suggestions