Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Creeper World 3: Arc Eternal

Creeper World 3: Arc Eternal

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would you like to see this game featured?

Yes
50%
No
17%
Maybe
No votes
Store, not featured
17%
Store and featured
17%

Total votes : 6

Post October 30th, 2013, 10:07 am

phpBB [video]

Title: Creeper World 3
Developer: Knuckle Cracker
$14.99, PC, Mac
Available on Desura November 9
Available now from the official site

- Unique game play featuring an enemy that flows over the map.
- Thermodynamic physics based play.
- Dozens of unique units and enemies.
- Billions of total missions.
- Story arc with insane and unique enemies.
- Explore hundreds of star systems with thousands of worlds in Prospector missions.
- Hundreds of hand crafted missions in the Alpha Sector.
- Dial up your own mission worlds using the ‘Dial Map Device’ and share the address.
- Create your own maps using the included map editor.
- Play on maps of variable size, dimension, and shape.
- Script your own enemies and effects using the built in scripting language.
- Fight the Creeper, Digitalis, Runners, and other enemies.
- Terraform the landscape during missions to take the higher ground.
- Mine ore and make Anti-Creeper.
- Support for fields, projectiles, orbital drops, resources, and more.
- Discover experimental weapons that devastate the enemy.
- Includes customization of key mappings and other settings.
- Play full screen, window, various resolutions.
- Share thousands of unique maps with an established, enthusiastic online community.
- Features a unique, original, and awesome soundtrack.
- Hundreds and hundreds of hours of unique game play.

Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!

Post October 30th, 2013, 10:24 am

I saw this just the other day. Looked interesting. Also looks pretty complicated. :P Yes from me.
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post October 30th, 2013, 10:47 am

GnomeSlice wrote:
I saw this just the other day. Looked interesting. Also looks pretty complicated. :P Yes from me.

I'm playing now. It's very complex. Have to consider a lot. And the best part is that it's not just defense. You have to go on the offense and move your turrets up to take back the map. So it's a mix of tower defense and aggressive offensives, moving the frontline up, while defending your own areas, and while considering power usage, topagraphy, and a crazy amount of other tactics and variables
Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!

Post October 30th, 2013, 3:38 pm

Bronxsta wrote:
GnomeSlice wrote:

I'm playing now. It's very complex. Have to consider a lot. And the best part is that it's not just defense. You have to go on the offense and move your turrets up to take back the map. So it's a mix of tower defense and aggressive offensives, moving the frontline up, while defending your own areas, and while considering power usage, topagraphy, and a crazy amount of other tactics and variables

Have you played the first two games in the series? I have and I was wondering how this compares.

It looks like it's closer to the first because it's top down, the second was side view.

Post October 30th, 2013, 3:57 pm

SirPrimalform wrote:
Bronxsta wrote:
GnomeSlice wrote:

Have you played the first two games in the series? I have and I was wondering how this compares.

It looks like it's closer to the first because it's top down, the second was side view.

No this is the only one I've played, can't compare.

Return to Game Suggestions