Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Shad'O

Shad'O

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would you like to see this game on IndieGameStand?

Yes, and featured!
73%
In the store, but not featured
18%
Undecided
No votes
No, it's not on my platform
No votes
No, other reason
9%
Shadows are dumb
No votes

Total votes : 11

Post October 28th, 2013, 6:02 pm

Game: Shad'O
Developer: Okugi Studio
Platforms: Windows
DRM & Distribution: DRM-Free (via Desura), Steam

Just started playing this, and pretty satisfied so far. I am a fan of Tower Defense, and while Shad'O doesn't necessarily bring much new to the genre, it's a solid and extremely polished offering with a wonderfully surreal setting/art, and great sound design.
In this unique Tower Defense, you will travel through William’s mind in a colored and dreamlike universe, made of a mix of pieces of memories, emotions and feelings.
Will you be able to drive the fog of oblivion away and help the boy recover his memory? Your many companions’ light will be your best ally in this world distorted by fear and mystery.

Key Features: A uniquely Tower Defense, A captivating reversed narrative, Great freedom of action and tactics, A gorgeous procedural fog, Awesome Boss fights

If you can't see the video below in Chrome, click the shield beside the URL and click 'load unsafe scripts'

phpBB [video]
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post October 29th, 2013, 1:12 pm

Interesting concept and I like tower defense games. If it got featured I'd buy it.

Post October 29th, 2013, 1:14 pm

I already have it but haven't tried it yet. That doesn't mean I don't want it here though, love the asthethic, that's mainly what made me buy it in the first place, I also find the soundtrack to be really charming. A big yes from me.

Return to Game Suggestions