Board index IndieGameStand Featured Game Deals Party of Sin [Oct 27th-30th]

Party of Sin [Oct 27th-30th]

Official threads for IndieGameStand's 4-day game deals

Post October 27th, 2013, 4:21 pm

Ever had that itching desire to break out of hell and into the highest reaches of heaven? In Party of Sin, you take control of the Seven Deadly Sins in a coopetitive puzzle-platformer for 1-4 players.

Master a large, dynamic team of anti-heroes -- the Seven Deadly Sins -- as you forge your destiny on a quest to troll humanity. Envy, Greed, Sloth, Pride, Wrath, Lust, Gluttony are all multi-dimensional with special powers useful in many situations.

Swap characters on the fly as you change tactics based on the situation: ALL the Sins are useful in combat, ALL the Sins aid in puzzle solving, and ALL the Sins have coop interactions, both Good and Evil.
Matt "Canj"
Marketing / Community Manager
Twitter: @MattCanj

Post October 27th, 2013, 6:04 pm

Dibs on Lust. :D
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post October 27th, 2013, 6:35 pm

As i posted before, there is preview of OST - http://www.partyofsin.com/media/soundtrack/
As of the game, its usually compared to Trine

Post October 28th, 2013, 1:46 pm

Desura keys maybe? Already have this DRM-free and on Steam with the soundtrack, but I'd certainly pay a dollar to get it on Desura too.

Post October 28th, 2013, 7:10 pm

Actually, good question. But i doubt they do it.

Post October 29th, 2013, 9:00 pm

Toyotame wrote:
Actually, good question. But i doubt they do it.

Yeah... so many devs seem to drop support for other platforms once they're on Steam. Sucks!

Post October 29th, 2013, 9:19 pm

SirPrimalform wrote:
Yeah... so many devs seem to drop support for other platforms once they're on Steam. Sucks!

I hate this trend. I like Steam for downloading and aggregating my games, but I hate the Steam 'monopoly' mentality. Options are always good. :(
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post October 30th, 2013, 9:12 am

Thats why i like IGS (and Groupees, IR, BIAB too) they at least try to provide keys for both if they can. Bundles like BundleStart or IndieGala will give desura key if not on steam, but will not do opposite, like (who need Desura if Steam provided).

Return to Featured Game Deals