Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Nihilumbra

Nihilumbra

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would You Support This Game For IGS?

Yes
83%
No
17%
Don't Know
No votes

Total votes : 12

Post August 25th, 2013, 2:53 pm

phpBB [video]

Game: Nihilumbra
Platform: PC, Mac, Linux (Steam, Desura, DRM-free)
Developer: BeautiFun Games

Game Description:
Story, puzzles, challenges, terrifying enemies, lots of hours of gameplay, unlockable modes, and tons of fun, everything with artistic aesthetics and a really intuitive and simple controls.

Use the power of the colors to change the world around you, and join Born on his adventure while he tries to stay alive and escape from his inevitable fate: being consumed by the pure emptiness. The Void.
Last edited by letsmaybeLP92 on October 25th, 2013, 1:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Games I Support For IGS:
    Cinders
    Consortium
    Beat Bros
    Delver's Drop
    Long Live the Queen
    Deo
    Shovel Knight

Post August 25th, 2013, 2:58 pm

Game is on IOS and it's great. Don't be fooled by the art style, the story is actually quite bleak. But the actual gameplay is excellent and there's a hard mode that adds stuff to each level, effectively giving you two games in one
Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!

Post October 25th, 2013, 1:53 pm

Apparently this got greenlit and is on Steam now.
Games I Support For IGS:
    Cinders
    Consortium
    Beat Bros
    Delver's Drop
    Long Live the Queen
    Deo
    Shovel Knight

Post October 26th, 2013, 8:56 pm

Voted for this game on Greenlight a very long time ago and would love to see it featured as an IGS deal

Return to Game Suggestions