Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Ittle Dew

Ittle Dew

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would you like to see this game on IndieGameStand?

Yes, please!
84%
Undecided.
5%
No, I hate cool games.
11%

Total votes : 19

Post July 15th, 2013, 10:02 pm

Sorry cst.

Game: Ittle Dew
Developer: Ludosity
Platforms (current): Windows, Mac, OUYA
Platforms (planned): Linux, Wii U, iPad, Android

"Ittle Dew is a puzzly adventure game from Ludosity. We've boiled down the classic adventure formula to just three items, designed to work together in more or less obvious ways. There are hundreds of ways to combine them so experimentation is key!

Filled with hundreds of secrets and shortcuts, this game is designed for speedrunning and you're encouraged to complete the game with different setups of tools and weapons. There are online leaderboards for all the ways in which you can complete the game."

From a Kotaku Article: This is a fun adventure game with a great sense of humor, but it also has a female protagonist that likes to beat people up and take their loot. Watch the video above [linked] to see her burn an old man alive.
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post July 16th, 2013, 7:17 am

I saw this one on a PCGAMER article a few days ago and I really liked it, I even thought about suggesting it. I guess that sums up my opinion on it, does it not? ;)

Post August 3rd, 2013, 3:27 am

played the Demo on Ouya. loved the flying sidekick drunk ^_^

accidentally lit some mouthy prisoners on fire, trying to smack some sense into 'em.
^_^

GOG it up and im interested.

id even BTA were it to come with an Ouya 'redeem code' for it.
(if Ouya even has that functional yet (theres an input box, ive yet to see it work)/ or by the time this game is ever up on IGS)

Post October 26th, 2013, 10:43 am

I Support it. Missed on Groupees, hope to see it here.
And since it was in bundle once i hope they dont against putting it here.

Return to Game Suggestions