Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Entropy

Entropy

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would you like to see this game on IndieGameStand?

Yes, and featured!
44%
In the store, but not featured
33%
Undecided
22%
No, sorry
No votes
Science is dumb
No votes

Total votes : 9

Post October 23rd, 2013, 6:44 pm

Game: Entropy
Developer: Autotivity
Platforms: Windows
DRM & Distribution: DRM-Free, Desura
Entropy - a 3D puzzle adventure. Make clever use of electricity, gravity, temperature and mass to solve tricky mazes and to understand the mysteries that unfold in front of your eyes. If things go wrong (which they sometimes will), you can always go back in time - in real time, and from almost everytime, even after you die.

With its main part spanning across 25 levels, Entropy offers about 10 hours of gameplay in an eye-catching 3D scenery.

A game for people who love 3D puzzlers. Originally released in 2012 on XBLIG as part of the Indie Uprising III, this is a revamped and vastly improved version, offering even better graphics and even more detailed levels to PC gamers.

If you can't see the video below in Chrome, click the shield beside the URL and click 'load unsafe scripts'

phpBB [video]
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post October 24th, 2013, 3:41 am

More puzzles, HOOZAH! :p

More original than any I've seen in the past week,
despite the whole ball+gravity thing so Store-yes for me.

Post October 24th, 2013, 8:17 am

Looks interesting enough for me to vote yes...

Post October 24th, 2013, 10:03 am

A definite yes from me
Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!

Post October 27th, 2013, 7:33 am

I bought this game on Desura about a month ago and unfortunately found the game completely and utterly unplayable due to rendering issues. The screen would go totally black and distorted while the game sounds play. The only solution I found was to run it in lowest its lowest graphic setting, which made it look terrible. I posted my issue on the game's Desura page and the developer said they will look into, which I appreciate, however I've not heard back from them yet.

http://www.desura.com/games/entropy2
http://imgur.com/a/KR0zs

I say this because my PC setup is far from unconventional (64-bit Win 7, Intel i5, Radeon HD 7850) so imagine that many buyers may experience the same issue. I thought the issue was AMD hardware but since posting my problem another Desura user has commented saying they have the same issue on an NVidia card.

Post October 27th, 2013, 3:03 pm

I would actually be excited if this one were featured. Looks really nice.

Post October 27th, 2013, 7:15 pm

If all info about bugs is valid, then...i guess, better no :(

Return to Game Suggestions