Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Spirits

Spirits

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would you like to see this game on IndieGameStand?

Yes, and featured
78%
In the store, but not featured
11%
Only if it comes with the Android version
11%
Undecided
No votes
No, sorry
No votes
Relaxing is dumb
No votes

Total votes : 9

Post October 23rd, 2013, 6:47 pm

Game: Spirits
Developer: Spaces of Play
Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux, Android
DRM & Distribution: DRM-Free, Desura, Steam
Spirits is a relaxing action-puzzle game with a dynamic wind and world environment. Autumn is quickly approaching, and the spirits of fallen leaves are setting out on their journey home. Guide them by changing how the wind blows or by rebuilding the ground. Each spirit can be sacrificed to perform one of four actions – build a bridge of leaves, create a blowing cloud, dig tunnels, or block wind currents in an area. Use your actions wisely or you will run out of spirits. In each level it's up to you to find your own creative solution on how to get the spirits to the goal.

If you can't see the video below in Chrome, click the shield beside the URL and click 'load unsafe scripts'

phpBB [video]
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post October 23rd, 2013, 7:24 pm

Its a bit old but that also means its time tested. I would really love it here and if it came with the Android version too. Otherwise if it was on the store with Android and Steam I would also consider it.

Post October 24th, 2013, 8:20 am

Yes, and featured just because of the gorgeous graphic style and the amazing soundtrack.

Post October 26th, 2013, 8:57 pm

I have it on Steam already but this would make an excellent choice imo

Return to Game Suggestions