Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Gunman Clive

Gunman Clive

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would you like to see this game on IndieGameStand?

Yes
50%
No
50%
I don't have an opinion, but like to vote.
No votes

Total votes : 6

Post October 23rd, 2013, 12:56 pm

phpBB [video]

Game: Gunman Clive
Platforms: Desura (PC, Mac), Android, Nintendo 3DS E-Shop
Developer: Bertil Hörberg

Greenlight: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... d=92041312

Copied from the greenlight page:

In the year of 18XX, the west is overrun by thugs and outlaws. A group of bandits have kidnapped Mayor Johnsons daughter and are spreading havok across the land. Only Gunman Clive can bring order to the west and save the girl!

Jump and shoot your way across 16 diverse and challenging levels and fight massive bosses. Gunman Clive is an old-school sidescrolling platform game set in the old west with full 3D graphics and a unique artstyle.

My first suggestion and it's a game where you might think "why should this be on sale here?", as it is a very cheap game to begin with. Well, because it needs some attention. I own the 3DS version and I have played this little game longer than most of the "big" 3DS games I own. It's just so much fun, awesome music, cool graphics, smooth controls, and birds pooping exploding eggs on you. Whatelse can you wish for in a game? The only complaint is that the game is too short.

It would also be nice to see another Android game on sale, and maybe there can be e-Shop codes or iOS versions for Top contributors (if that's possible?)

Post October 23rd, 2013, 1:26 pm

I have this on iOS and PC. The controls aren't great, but the style is nice. I got bored with it after a few levels though. Not sure it deserves a full feature, but it could be a nice addition to the store.
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post October 23rd, 2013, 1:54 pm

Got it a good while back in a Greenlight bundle.
It's fun for couple mins but that's it for me. Art-style is
uncommon but the game doesn't do it for me.

Lacking a good-faith-vote of 'maybe' it's a 'no' from me.

Return to Game Suggestions