Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Timber and Stone

Timber and Stone

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would You Support This Game For IGS?

Yes
80%
No
20%
Don't Know
No votes

Total votes : 10

Post October 16th, 2013, 10:33 pm

phpBB [video]

Game: Timber and Stone
Platform: PC/Mac (DRM-free)
Developer: Robert Reed

Game Description:
Timber and Stone is essentially a sandbox game, where the player is allowed to create any style of settlement, village, or kingdom he wishes. The goal is to provide a city building game that rivals roguelikes in terms of difficulty and randomization. You start the game with a procedurally generated terrain and are given a small group of workers and resources. To survive, you’ll have to collect food and building materials. The more wealth you amass, the more likely you’ll be besieged by marauding goblin hordes or by necromancers controlling undead armies. Alter the land with large quarries or deforestation and you risk awakening the spiders and wurms that live deep underground. Or perhaps that’s your intent, to collect their scales and silk to craft powerful armor and bows?
Games I Support For IGS:
    Cinders
    Beat Bros
    Delver's Drop
    Long Live the Queen
    The Floor Is Jelly
    Deo
    Shovel Knight

Post October 16th, 2013, 10:42 pm

You posted this while I was typing up mine, so I deleted mine.

I have a friend who loves this game. I haven't played it yet, but he has recommended it highly. If it's anything like Gnomoria I'll probably stay away, personally, but +1 anyway.
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post October 17th, 2013, 10:16 am

I dislike the graphic but i like this kind of games.
+

Return to Game Suggestions