Board index Gaming Indie Games Next Game

Next Game

Talk about all things indie gaming here

Post October 14th, 2013, 5:47 pm

It's Ring Runner
phpBB [video]
Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!

Post October 14th, 2013, 5:49 pm

T

Post October 14th, 2013, 5:51 pm

I'm gonna guess 'Ring Runner'. Based entire on the number of letters and not a tweet I may or may not have already seen.
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post October 14th, 2013, 5:57 pm

GnomeSlice wrote:
I'm gonna guess 'Ring Runner'. Based entire on the number of letters and not a tweet I may or may not have already seen.

It's the only thing that fits

Last pic I saw had RIN_ R_NNER
Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!

Post October 14th, 2013, 6:11 pm

Bronxsta wrote:
It's the only thing that fits

Last pic I saw had RIN_ R_NNER

whoosh

Post October 14th, 2013, 6:16 pm

Oh thats funny, i spent some time to trade that game :) Oh well, never guess, right?
Anyway, its nice game, good choice, but its was more or less recently in two bundles.

Post November 11th, 2013, 7:41 pm

Any hints for tonight?

Post November 11th, 2013, 10:54 pm

Windows/Linux, Steam Greenlight, Kickstarted, Never Bundled Before, 2013 release
Games I Support For IGS:
    Cinders
    Beat Bros
    Delver's Drop
    Long Live the Queen
    The Floor Is Jelly
    Deo
    Shovel Knight

Post November 11th, 2013, 11:16 pm

Here is a great hint.

Post November 14th, 2013, 8:26 pm

Tower of Guns is the next IGS feature. Dev confirmed it

Post November 15th, 2013, 11:30 am

Bronxsta wrote:
Tower of Guns is the next IGS feature. Dev confirmed it

(Starts dancing)

Post December 13th, 2013, 1:03 pm

Next game is Airship Dragoon (14-12-2013), if you don't like this game at first you should watch Interview with Airship Dragoon Developer. It changed my opinion about the game and i'll buy it.

Post December 13th, 2013, 5:27 pm
Airship Dragoon Is A Hardcore Turn-Based Steampunk Squad Tactics In The Old School Style Of Julian Gollop's X-Com And Laser Squad.

Airship Dragoon version 1.3 (latest as of 3 days ago) is available direct from IGS. Desura keys are available and the latest patch should go through in about 7 to 10 days (which is what v1.2 took to get through their system).

Upvotes on Steam Greenlight would be very much appreciated! :)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=179717276
If/when Airship Dragoon gets through Greenlight, anyone customers who want a steam key can have one.

Phaerless wrote:
Next game is Airship Dragoon (14-12-2013), if you don't like this game at first you should watch Interview with Airship Dragoon Developer. It changed my opinion about the game and i'll buy it.

Thanks! I enjoyed doing the interview though it was 3am where I am and I was a bit bleary eyed by the end of it.

Long Play Through: http://www.youtube.com/embed/6H1e5BxQlaI
phpBB [video]
http://www.YorkshireRifles.com One Bloke ... In His Bedroom ... Making Indie Games ...
Developer of Airship Dragoon

Previous

Return to Indie Games