Board index IndieGameStand Featured Game Deals Six Sided Sanctuary [Oct 11th-14th]

Six Sided Sanctuary [Oct 11th-14th]

Official threads for IndieGameStand's 4-day game deals

Post October 11th, 2013, 4:49 pm

This is one of our most supportive members, everyone should check out this game.

Matt "Canj"
Marketing / Community Manager
Twitter: @MattCanj

Post October 11th, 2013, 5:31 pm

This game looks great. I'm glad I posted it in the forums, the developer seems pretty cool too.

Hopefully it gets more levels though, 28 isn't a super large amount.
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post October 11th, 2013, 5:54 pm
poe

Everyone should buy it

Post October 11th, 2013, 7:04 pm

One drawback is XNA 4...whicj is means, no way to play it under linux. Purchased in instant and now i regret it.

Post October 11th, 2013, 10:39 pm

Toyotame wrote:
One drawback is XNA 4...whicj is means, no way to play it under linux. Purchased in instant and now i regret it.

One advantage of this is that the developer should be able to convert it over to MonoGame fairly easily if they feel like it. Then it could run on pretty much any modern platform.

Post October 12th, 2013, 2:25 pm

Just started playing. Menu and tutorial runs smoothly, but the level select area is extremely laggy, almost to the point of being unplayable. Anyone else experiencing this?
Last edited by Bronxsta on October 12th, 2013, 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!

Post October 12th, 2013, 4:02 pm

If developer would do porting to monogame it will be very good...making it crossplatform in first place would be even better, like Frogatto devs did, but even monogame is better then voodoo with wine and monobridge

Post October 14th, 2013, 9:41 pm
poe

Toyotame wrote:
If developer would do porting to monogame it will be very good...making it crossplatform in first place would be even better, like Frogatto devs did, but even monogame is better then voodoo with wine and monobridge

*Probably* not going to happen, hate to say it but it's too much work for me right now.

Thanks for the awesome 4 days everyone! <3

Post October 14th, 2013, 10:23 pm

poe wrote:
Toyotame wrote:

*Probably* not going to happen, hate to say it but it's too much work for me right now.

Hi, did you see my post about the lag? Any idea why I may be experiencing this?
Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!

Post October 15th, 2013, 8:35 am

poe wrote:
Toyotame wrote:

Bleh :(

Return to Featured Game Deals