Board index IndieGameStand Store Vote on Greenlight link for game pages

Vote on Greenlight link for game pages

Official thread for the IGS Store

Post October 8th, 2013, 8:52 am

After the NotOnSteam sale and seeing how many amazing games aren't on Steam, I think it would nice to have a link to Greenlight for games on the Store that haven't yet been Greenlit. Some examples include Operation Smash, Aces Wild, Tri, and more
Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!

Post October 8th, 2013, 11:43 am

This is something I want to do. I want to add a checkbox in the developer portal: "If you're greenlit, will you provide steam keys to IGS customers?" so that we can display that info, plus if they click yes, we'll add the greenlight link to the deal page. I'll upload some mockups when we get to that project.

Post October 8th, 2013, 1:19 pm

mgnade wrote:
This is something I want to do. I want to add a checkbox in the developer portal: "If you're greenlit, will you provide steam keys to IGS customers?" so that we can display that info, plus if they click yes, we'll add the greenlight link to the deal page. I'll upload some mockups when we get to that project.

That would be great. :mrgreen:

Post October 8th, 2013, 1:26 pm

So, what we're sort of thinking is that if a game developer checks "Yes, you'll get a Steam key if greenlit" - then we'll display a steam greenlight button under redeem that links to the Steam Greenlight page:

Thoughts?

Post October 8th, 2013, 2:25 pm

mgnade wrote:
So, what we're sort of thinking is that if a game developer checks "Yes, you'll get a Steam key if greenlit" - then we'll display a steam greenlight button under redeem that links to the Steam Greenlight page:

Thoughts?

I like that. Nice and neat, not obtrusive on the page

And totally off topic but are you the same Mike Gnade who writes for Indie Game Magazine? I was reading an article about Sound Dodger after seeing the game on Steam and noticed the author's name.
Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!

Post October 8th, 2013, 3:29 pm

I am but I haven't written anything for almost a year.

Post October 8th, 2013, 3:58 pm

Looks good.

Post October 8th, 2013, 5:50 pm

Bronxsta wrote:

I like that. Nice and neat, not obtrusive on the page

My thoughts exactly!

Post October 8th, 2013, 10:32 pm

Bronxsta wrote:
And totally off topic but are you the same Mike Gnade who writes for Indie Game Magazine?

He's actually the CEO of IGM. He was doing indie game stuff before it was cool ;)

Also, I love the greenlight idea and the mockup.

Post October 9th, 2013, 10:02 am

It sounds like folks like this, so I'll try to code it by the end of the week/over the weekend.

Post October 9th, 2013, 7:37 pm

This project is done :D

Post October 9th, 2013, 11:08 pm

mgnade wrote:
This project is done :D

Looks good to me!

Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post October 10th, 2013, 6:34 am

Good job IG-crew :!:

Post October 10th, 2013, 10:07 am

Good job

Return to Store