Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Distance

Distance

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would you like to see this game featured on IGS?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 9

Post August 20th, 2013, 10:40 am

phpBB [video]

Title: Distance
Developer: Refract Studios
PC, Mac, Linux, Greenlight
Beta access for $15
http://survivethedistance.com/

Distance is a survival racing game that combines the intense action of arcade racing with the exploration of an atmospheric world. You control a unique car that allows you to boost, jump, rotate, and even fly through a chaotic and twisted city. The world has a mysterious history, and as you explore you'll be able to uncover pieces of its past.

The game is a spiritual successor to the multi-award winning game Nitronic Rush, created by ourselves and 8 others while attending DigiPen Institute of Technology.

Nitronic Rush is my favorite freeware game ever. IMO, it's as polished as an XBLA or PSN game and is incredible fun. Try NR here and see why I'm so excited for Distance.
Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!

Post August 20th, 2013, 11:20 am

Not really my kind of game but I'm sure alot of people would enjoy it. Thumbs up!

Post August 20th, 2013, 11:51 am

I backed this ages ago when the Kickstarter began. Nitronic Rush was bloody amazing, this is going to be bloody amazing too.

Not sure how easy it's going to be to get it on IGS, but I am absolutely totally down for that.

You are my new favourite IGS user.
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post October 4th, 2013, 11:06 pm

Just pre-ordered today. Finally. This game is going to be incredible.

I mean, just...wow...
phpBB [video]
Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!

Return to Game Suggestions