Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions SpeedRunners

SpeedRunners

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would you like to see this featured on IGS?

Yes
82%
No
18%

Total votes : 11

Post October 4th, 2013, 12:25 am

Trailer:
phpBB [video]

Game: SpeedRunners
Platform: PC, Steam
Developer: DoubleDutch Games

Description:
In a city filled with superheroes, getting to crimes becomes a competition on its own. Fortunately there are enough rockets, bombs, grappling hooks, spikes, and other goodies lying around -- to make the competition fun. Welcome to SpeedRunners.

SpeedRunners is a 4 player competitive platformer with grappling hooks, power-ups, and interactive environments. Run, jump, swing around, fire rockets, grapple onto people to knock them off screen.

Post October 4th, 2013, 9:44 am

Make it happen.

Post October 4th, 2013, 4:08 pm

Really enjoyed playing the demo for Speedrunner HD on XBLIG with a friend of mine. Cheap too, only $1. I've been meaning to get it. This seems like a great 'sequel', and I'm totally down. Great local multiplayer game. Good style and hectic gameplay.
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post October 4th, 2013, 5:05 pm

GnomeSlice wrote:
Great local multiplayer game.

It should be noted, that the pc variant also includes online multiplayer, in addition to the local.

Post October 4th, 2013, 9:34 pm

PlayerReview wrote:
It should be noted, that the pc variant also includes online multiplayer, in addition to the local.

I don't think it's a 'version' of the XBLIG title, I think it's a whole new game. Great to hear that though.
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post October 4th, 2013, 10:35 pm

I don't know how many of you guys watch NorthernLion, but here's the video that sold me on this game, just keep in mind the game is in Alpha, it is buggy, and there are bugs shown in this video. They are however being worked on.

phpBB [video]

Return to Game Suggestions