Board index IndieGameStand Store Potential games coming to the IGS Store

Potential games coming to the IGS Store

Official thread for the IGS Store

Post September 25th, 2013, 6:03 pm

Not sure if a thread like this would be okay, but this thread will be for news and information pertaining to prospective IGS Store games. The thread isn't for suggestions. A direct quote from the dev or from a Twitter post or Facebook is preferred

I guess I'll start. I talked to Flippfly and Ko-op Mode on Facebook and both showed interest in bringing their games to the store

Flippfly (Race The Sun)
We are looking into the IndieGameStand store for sure. It looks like they put in a ton of work into the new store and we could see it really taking off.

Ko-op Mode (Skipping Stones)
It's very likely we will be on the indiegamestand store if all goes well!

Also Klei is aware of the store and will be keeping "an eye on it." They're focused on Humble and Steam right now, but Incognita could come to the store next year
We're not really sure where it will end up until much later in 2014.
Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!

Post September 25th, 2013, 6:13 pm

Wow - awesome to hear that Klei is considering us and is aware of us. Maybe me helping at their merch shop at PAX Prime paid off. I was selling Don't Starve merch like crazy.

Post September 25th, 2013, 6:28 pm

Bronxsta wrote:
Ko-op Mode (Skipping Stones)
It's very likely we will be on the indiegamestand store if all goes well!

YES!
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post September 25th, 2013, 6:37 pm

I asked Hailstorm Games (Claire) this morning:
Not 100% sure yet. IndieGameStand is great, but we've already got a couple of distributors lined up.

So they're thinking about it
---
Also Rat King on Tri coming to the Store:
Yes, we definitely want to bring TRI to the IGS Store as well. We have the next TRI update next Tuesday, that's why we didn't want to put the old version on IGS, just for a few days.

Hey, mgnade/canj, hope I'm not stealing your thunder with asking devs if they're coming to the store. I'm just passionate about indie gaming (sorry about those long emails)
Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!

Post September 25th, 2013, 6:55 pm

Bronxsta wrote:
Hey, mgnade/canj, hope I'm not stealing your thunder with asking devs if they're coming to the store. I'm just passionate about indie gaming (sorry about those long emails)

I don't think it will be a problem, I point developers at IndieGameStand all the time. And I haven't been shouted at yet. ;)

Post September 25th, 2013, 7:25 pm

Just be sure to mention that you don't work at IGS, and that you are just a supportive community member making a suggestion! You can refer them to the email

info@indiegamestand.com

Personally, I would prefer you to just email me games you think we should email.

matt@indiegamestand.com
Matt "Canj"
Marketing / Community Manager
Twitter: @MattCanj

Post September 25th, 2013, 7:41 pm

canj wrote:
Just be sure to mention that you don't work at IGS, and that you are just a supportive community member making a suggestion! You can refer them to the email

info@indiegamestand.com

Personally, I would prefer you to just email me games you think we should email.

matt@indiegamestand.com

No problem, I understand. I think I sent you all the promising indies that I know of for now.

Post September 25th, 2013, 8:56 pm

Yeah I don't mind you emailing devs and pointing them our way. I do agree that you should mention that you're just a fan since we've gotten emails from devs confused by some emails.

Post September 26th, 2013, 6:23 pm

Tower of Guns and Inescapable developers interested in the IGS store

Tower of Guns
@IndieGameStand - Congrats on the new store launch guys! That's exciting! :)
@blankslatejoe - thanks! Hope you'll get tower of guns in there soon!
@IndieGameStand - l'd love to! Tho, mind if I wait till I'm closer-to-done? I'm keeping early builds in fewer places so it's easier to update

Inescapable
@magneticrealms - Would you be interested in @IndieGameStand? If so, contact info@indiegamestand.com
@magneticrealms Or just visit http://www.indiegamestand.com/developers/ for more info and to apply
@IndieGameStand - Definitely interested, thanks! Checking it out now...
@magneticrealms - Exciting! Thanks Matt!

Post September 28th, 2013, 4:39 pm

Full Bore confirmed for the IGS store
The plan right now is to go live on IGS around Oct. 2

Post September 28th, 2013, 4:49 pm

Bronxsta wrote:
Full Bore confirmed for the IGS store
The plan right now is to go live on IGS around Oct. 2

AMAZING. This is going to be a sick addition. I wonder if backers will get IGS copies as well! ;]

Post September 28th, 2013, 6:05 pm

Developers can certainly generate IGS keys to give to Kickstarter backers - it's all there in the developer portal.

Post September 30th, 2013, 11:07 am

Frogato developers in Groupees chat stated interest into coming too...and in PWYW deal somewhat later too.

Post September 30th, 2013, 11:13 am

Toyotame wrote:
Frogato developers in Groupees chat stated interest into coming too...and in PWYW deal somewhat later too.

From what I understand, the Frogatto developers are currently working on bringing the game to IndieGameStand. Which would be nice! :)

Post September 30th, 2013, 11:16 am

GnomeSlice wrote:
Toyotame wrote:

From what I understand, the Frogatto developers are currently working on bringing the game to IndieGameStand. Which would be nice! :)

Yes, but form games coming so far it look like putting games on IGS is like a breeze, matter of hours. I suppose they taking time to get more desura keys.

On other side, they probably will not interested to hurry since Frogato is in Groupees bundle right now. Releasing here it right now will not bring them a lot of additional sales. Guess they appear here once bundle ends.

Post October 1st, 2013, 1:06 pm

Ooh, try and get the rest of the DROD games!

Post October 3rd, 2013, 9:31 am

Awesome! Aces Wild and Full Bore are on the store. Guys, those are must haves.

Post October 3rd, 2013, 11:28 am

It's Dark Scavenger and Full Bore for me. But need to know if Bore comes w a Desura key at least first :P
(and wait for pay day QQ)

Post October 3rd, 2013, 11:32 am

Duck wrote:

It's Dark Scavenger and Full Bore for me. But need to know if Bore comes w a Desura key at least first :P
(and wait for pay day QQ)

If you get it on Humble, it comes with a Desura key

And really Aces Wild is a lot of fun. You can read my impressions here if you're interested

Post October 3rd, 2013, 11:45 am

Post by Bronxsta » 11 minutes ago

I'll look at some 'Aces' footage but I'm not one for the platform
rumblers (not counting Awesomenauts).

Ahh but I'm poor so need the best deal to keep myself from
actually starving to death due to my game(-purchasing) addiction :evil:

Next

Return to Store