It deserves to be in the store, but it's not for me
20%
No, I wouldn't buy it
20%
No, it lacks the quality I expect for the IGS store
No votes

Total votes : 10

Post September 25th, 2013, 5:50 pm

Dan actually played this one and thought it wasn't far enough along yet. We've had some internal debate on this one.

phpBB [video]

A game inspired by Magic Carpet, with modern graphics and features, to name some: simulated water and lava, swarms of creatures, generated worlds.

You play as a sorcerer, exploring mysterious worlds, changing them, discovering ancient secrets, creating new spells, fighting creatures and other mages, building and destroying as you please.

Post September 25th, 2013, 6:50 pm

Seems pretty nice, the water physics look surprisingly good and those bear things look hilarious.

It does look rather unfinished though. I mean you've got alphas an betas in the store now, but depending on the developer that might not always be a good thing. Do you think they would be willing to update the files regularly here?

Also, depending on how much you can do in it, $10 seems pretty reasonable to me. I don't think it should go much lower than that, from what I've seen.
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post September 25th, 2013, 6:52 pm

Voted for this on Greenlight. Reminds me of From Dust, I think $10 is a fair price
Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!

Post September 25th, 2013, 8:09 pm

Oh, i remember this game, it was on Because We may sale for less then 5$ and as raw alpha then...
Well, its only my opinion, but i think that 10$ is little overpriced for it, since it was very generic and repetitive at THAT time and from youtube i dont see anything principally changed...

Post September 25th, 2013, 9:25 pm

Sounds good to me. I'm assuming that is what the "Alphas & Betas" section is for. But, I can appreciate where Dan is coming from.

Good luck deciding on that one, and a good pilot for this store approval test.

Post September 27th, 2013, 11:56 am

Approved as i see.

Return to Store