Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Loren The Amazon Princess

Loren The Amazon Princess

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Will You Support This Game For IGS?

Yes
46%
No
23%
Don't Know
31%

Total votes : 13

Post September 21st, 2013, 8:01 pm

phpBB [video]

Game: Loren The Amazon Princess
Platform: PC/Mac/Linux (Desura, DRM-free)
Developer: Winter Wolves

Game Description:
Loren The Amazon Princess is a fantasy epic combining intricate turn-based battles with a heroic tale of overcoming evil, with a twist!
In this tale, you play as a loyal servant of the hero rather than the hero herself.
Travel by Princess Loren's side as she searches for her lost mother, the Queen of the Amazons. Guide her choices and act as her valiant defender, meeting many colorful characters along the way.
As the journey progresses, everyone will grow and change: character development in games isn't dead! It's also impossible to see all the content in just one playthrough, with so many ways to customize the characters.
Games I Support For IGS:
    Cinders
    Beat Bros
    Delver's Drop
    Long Live the Queen
    The Floor Is Jelly
    Deo
    Shovel Knight

Post September 21st, 2013, 11:16 pm

I have no idea what is going on in the trailer. Looks nice though, +1.
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post October 2nd, 2013, 7:35 pm

Never believe they will appear here....Aldolrea is KNOWN for HUGE prices. They started to go in bundles not long ago as well as thinking about Steam. Before they was very proud without all that. They want 25$ for that game normally.

Post October 3rd, 2013, 10:13 pm

Loren its actually one of the few indies that I bought without a bundle. A kind of and visual novel / rpg hybrid. Liked it a lot!

Toyotame wrote:
Never believe they will appear here....Aldolrea is KNOWN for HUGE prices. They started to go in bundles not long ago as well as thinking about Steam. Before they was very proud without all that. They want 25$ for that game normally.

Aldolrea?

Post October 4th, 2013, 9:58 am

nullzero wrote:
Loren its actually one of the few indies that I bought without a bundle. A kind of and visual novel / rpg hybrid. Liked it a lot!

Toyotame wrote:

Aldolrea?

WinterWolves actually. I often mixes them. But statements about price is valid for WinterWolves too

Post October 4th, 2013, 5:21 pm

Toyotame wrote:
WinterWolves actually. I often mixes them. But statements about price is valid for WinterWolves too

Yes the prices are usually steep. Also I seacher for aldorea in google and looking at their page it seems that they are to topdown rpg what winterwolves are to visual novels.

Also sometime ago the developer wasn't willing to put Loren on pay what you want deals for it was to soon. But at least he put Planet Stronghold and a few other visual novels into Groupees.

Post October 4th, 2013, 5:48 pm

Yeah, they did MangaBundle (idiotic title, since visual novels dont have anything with manga), it was first time even they made to real bundle discounts. And i cannot say they was VERY satisfied with results, since usually groupees add bonuses as more bundles sold and that time very big goals was set ant all of them was reached. So i dont think they will go on sale any soon. 50% off from 25% on current NotOnSteam sale is already very generous.

Return to Game Suggestions