Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions ScrumbleShip

ScrumbleShip

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would you like to see this game on IndieGameStand?

Yes, please!
56%
Undecided.
No votes
No, I hate cool games.
33%
Voxels are dumb.
11%

Total votes : 9

Post September 21st, 2013, 10:08 am

Game: ScrumbleShip
Developer: Dirkson
Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
Distribution: DRM-Free
IndieDB link

Oh man, I just discovered this today when IndieDB posted it to Facebook and now I want it pretty badly. You can build a spaceship out of butter. And that soundtrack. Gimme.

Hi! I'm Dirkson. I'm making the most accurate space combat simulation. Ever.

It's got voxels, heat simulation, kilometer long spaceships, real world materials, organic ships, and awesome music. Eventually, it's going to have AI crew, multiplayer, inertia, planets, and more.

• Want to build a granite mothership with dozens of fighters? You can do that.
  • A spinning battleship with a three meter thick titanium hull? Sure, that too.
  • A butter asteroid-tug than melts whenever you turn on the engines? Of course!

phpBB [video]
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post September 21st, 2013, 10:17 am

Very similar to Starmade i guess, me want too :)

Post September 22nd, 2013, 12:52 pm

Hi there!

I've actually had an account on IndieGameStand since, literally, before day one! (Although apparently not a forum-account until today)

I'd like to hand out my deluxe version as a beat-the-average bonus, so I've been waiting for them to update their system to allow me to hand out a different key if the person beats the average. I may give up one of these days and just process the deluxe bonus manually or something.

And no, ScrumbleShip has absolutely no DRM - Not even a token effort. DRM doesn't affect pirates, but it might hurt paying customers... Why would I do that?

Cheers!
-Dirk

Post September 22nd, 2013, 2:39 pm

Dirkson wrote:
And no, ScrumbleShip has absolutely no DRM - Not even a token effort. DRM doesn't affect pirates, but it might hurt paying customers... Why would I do that?

You. I like you. :D
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Return to Game Suggestions