Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages

Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would You Support This Game For IGS?

Yes
79%
No
7%
Don't Know
14%

Total votes : 14

Post August 4th, 2013, 4:18 pm

phpBB [video]

Game: Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages
Platform: PC (Desura, GOG, Steam Greenlight)
Developer: Triple-B-Titles
Games I Support For IGS:
    Cinders
    Consortium
    Beat Bros
    Delver's Drop
    Long Live the Queen
    Deo
    Shovel Knight

Post August 23rd, 2013, 1:32 am

I'm getting this tomorrow so I'll post impressions. Hope it's as fun as the trailer makes it seem
Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!

Post August 23rd, 2013, 12:37 pm

Bronxsta wrote:
I'm getting this tomorrow so I'll post impressions. Hope it's as fun as the trailer makes it seem

I think you talking about Groupees, right? anyway. please leave here your impressions, since i thinking about which tier i should go for on groupees.

Post August 23rd, 2013, 6:03 pm

Toyotame wrote:
Bronxsta wrote:

I think you talking about Groupees, right? anyway. please leave here your impressions, since i thinking about which tier i should go for on groupees.

No problem, I'll have impressions up tonight

Edit: well, this sucks. Turns out the game has an issue with Intel Integrated cards and keeps crashing...so there goes my impressions :(
Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!

Return to Game Suggestions