I just couldn't believe nobody had suggested this game yet, since it's such a highly anticipated game. I even had to double check it!
Game: Legend of Dungeon
Platforms: Linux, Mac, Windows
Greenlight: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =108895757
Legend of Dungeon is a 4 Player Co-op Rogue-Like-like Beat'em'up with Dynamic Lighting on AWESOME Pixel Art.
You and up to three companions are looking for treasure and glory in a dark flickering dungeon full of deadly. Legend has it there is a massive treasure all the way down on the 26th floor. Your quest: get the treasure, and make it back alive. Which you won't, you'll die...
...the game is about dying, and treasure!
Legend of Dungeon is part Beat'Em'Up, like those awesome old-school 4 player arcade games (it plays a little like TMNT and X-Men) and it's part RogueLike, in its setting and content generation.
· 1 to 4 Player Cooperative Gameplay (same PC, multiple controllers)
· Randomized Dungeon
· Controller support / Big picture compatible
· Real-Time Beat'em'up style combat
· Permadeath (with 2+ players, you become a ghost, and collect spirit orbs to resurrect)
· Randomized Dynamic Music built from 244 tracks
· Dynamically Shaded Pixel Art!
· Real-Time Shadows
· Online Score Board
· Awesome Weapons and Magic!
· Creepy Monsters and Bosses
· Devices - (Artifacts that, when activated, help or hinder the players)
· Made in Unity - For Windows, Mac and Linux!
Features in Development
· Random Encounter NPC's
· Unlockable Player Classes
· Tameable Pets!
I've just purchased the 'Nearly beta' released today and I am going to submerge myself in it!