Board index Community General Discussion Unable to sign into my IGS account - had to create a new one

Unable to sign into my IGS account - had to create a new one

Talk about anything!

I have been trying to post a comment in the forums but have not been able to access my main account despite having requested a password reset (using the correct name and email). So I've had to create a new account just so that I could post a comment regarding games purchased via IGS that have then gone on to be Greenlit on Steam.

(you can see that comment HERE)

Can a moderator or Administrator check my account. It's under the name Slickwhiterabbit. Thank you

By the way, I can still sign into the Slickwhiterabbit account when wanting to purchase the latest IGS offer or download one of the previous IGS games I've purchased; its just signing onto the forums I'm having trouble with. (Do you need to create a different account for the forums)?

Thanks in advance for any answers. :D

whiterabbit1956 wrote:
(Do you need to create a different account for the forums)?

Yes, that was probably the issue. You can, however use the same username. I don't see the name slickwhiterabbit in the user list, so feel free to set one up under that name, should you prefer.

To tell truth, i think IGS devs should implemented SSO login for both wallet and forum. Its not that hard task from that i know.

Thanks for your replies guys. Much appreciated. :)

Return to General Discussion