Board index Gaming Gaming General Worst Video Games

Worst Video Games

Want to talk about games that aren't indie? Do we have the forum for you!

Post June 11th, 2014, 8:52 am

What is the worst video game you ever played? I went crazy because of Dragon of the 99 Dragons

Post June 11th, 2014, 11:15 am

HULK for Gamecube was pretty terrible. It was just endlessly mowing down soldiers with objects that broke like immediately. And he definitely wasn't as indestructible as he should have been.
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post June 11th, 2014, 11:35 am

Assassin's Creed 1 was REALLY repetitive and a huge letdown for me.

ET is infamous for being awful - how about Superman 64? that was awful.

Post June 12th, 2014, 12:48 am

Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing, Ride to Hell: Retribution, The War Z and I'm not having too much fun with Aliens: Colonial Marines.

There are tons of games way worse, but they really aren't even worth mentioning, mainly because they were made on a budget of nothin by 1 person that didn't know how to write, design, or develop, coupled with the inability to compose music and make graphics.

Post June 12th, 2014, 2:58 pm

OOOh, Back in the PSX days.. Deathtrap Dungeon was a festering little nugget. However personally I think I would go with (I cannot recall which this occurred with) PS2's Kessen or Unlimited SaGa. Which ever it was it was so horrendous that I recall palming the disc and proceding to snap it into shards (yeah big mistake btw) all to keep former stepson from trying to play it and thus defending an innocent living soul from having to endure such abomination. To hold something in your hand you know you paid more than 40 dollars for and without reservation or remorse obliterate it in an instant knowing in the blink of that eye the value of your investment shatters into so many more splinters than the actual disk had, tells you that it was an early PS2 experiment gone horribly wrong.

Though... there honestly have been so MANY clunkers over the years that my contributions are not representative of gaming and definitely in no shortage of equal and like minded company to chose from.

Some scars are seered in so deeply that no measure of memory bleach could ever wash them away.

Post August 6th, 2014, 8:55 am

GnomeSlice wrote:
HULK for Gamecube was pretty terrible. It was just endlessly mowing down soldiers with objects that broke like immediately. And he definitely wasn't as indestructible as he should have been.

worst game ever and I even paid full retail for the damn thing...not happy! Image

Post September 28th, 2014, 12:50 pm

League of Legends, Guild Wars 2, Destiny

Post September 28th, 2014, 2:23 pm

Pootato wrote:
League of Legends, Guild Wars 2, Destiny

I am extremely doubtful that those games qualify as 'worst video games'. But, we're all entitled to our opinions.

Return to Gaming General