Board index Gaming Gaming General Halo 4 - IGN gave it a 9.8

Halo 4 - IGN gave it a 9.8

Want to talk about games that aren't indie? Do we have the forum for you!

Post November 1st, 2012, 12:24 pm

I'm a huge Halo fan and was definitely skeptical about Bungie handing over the reigns to 343 industries, but I just watched the video review from IGN. They gave it a 9.8 and called it the Best Halo yet, the Best Xbox game of the year, and the Best game on any system! I officially went from skeptical to excited for next week!

Post November 1st, 2012, 1:28 pm

I stopped playing Halo after ODST but with all the excitement closer to the release and with the Foward unto Dawn series I'm really tempted in buying Halo 4.

Post November 3rd, 2012, 5:17 am

I am just grateful to get away from Modern shooters - and Forge makes Halo invaluable... 343 has managed to up the ante on the innovation department too. I hope the soundtrack lives up to previous titles.

Post November 7th, 2012, 3:25 pm

Got Halo 4 yesterday and have been playing it A LOT. It's definitely solid. I think the most impressive thing is the sheer amount of content and balance on the disc. I can' t believe the game is only $60. It's an incredible deal when you take into consideration the campaign, spartan ops season, and multiplayer.

Post December 1st, 2012, 12:26 pm

anybody else get a weird halo email from Microsoft last night?

Post November 1st, 2013, 7:57 am

I too am a huge fan of Halo and would very much like to have the cheat codes for the latest game. It is actually for my brother who cannot play the games well but really want to win it. I do hope you can help me out!

Return to Gaming General