Board index Gaming Indie Games DROD 4 Desura Keys?

DROD 4 Desura Keys?

Talk about all things indie gaming here

Post February 19th, 2013, 11:10 am

Hey guys,

This post is more for the site admins than for anyone else.

DROD 4: Gunthro and the Epic Blunder released on Desura a few days ago. So does that mean we'll be able to get Desura keys in our IndieGameStand wallets soonish?
Great game, but I'm always afraid of losing my standalones.
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post February 19th, 2013, 11:34 am

We will email the developer - but it is always up to the developer to get these keys from Desura and upload them. Obviously our platform supports distributing them at a later date.

Post February 19th, 2013, 8:43 pm

mgnade wrote:
We will email the developer - but it is always up to the developer to get these keys from Desura and upload them. Obviously our platform supports distributing them at a later date.

Yes, please do it. Several people asked about this on the game's Desura page but their only reply has been offering keys on request via email.

Post February 20th, 2013, 2:46 pm

To whom may apply: thanks! Desura keys for DROD 4: Gunthro and the Epic Blunder are finally available here at IGS for every purchaser to activate.

Post September 17th, 2013, 1:58 pm

Sorry to burry this out :)

But I saw the feature to get Desura keys for this one. But I got the Message that they are all gone.

"Critical error: We apologize, but we appear to have run out of game keys for this game. The developers have already been notified and we are working to get more game keys ASAP. Thank you for your patience"

So I like to ask if they will be new keys available?

Thanks!

Post October 23rd, 2013, 1:03 pm

Bump.

Any new Info on the DROD keys?

Post October 26th, 2013, 9:22 am

Apparently not...

Post October 26th, 2013, 3:41 pm

I checked back again yesterday and there was a Desurakey.
Thanks a lot.

Return to Indie Games