Board index Gaming Indie Games Games we've Greenlit

Games we've Greenlit

Talk about all things indie gaming here

Post January 27th, 2013, 4:24 pm

Let me know if I've missed any, but to my knowledge everyone here at IndieGameStand has helped the following games get greenlit on Steam:

- Gnomoria
- The Journey Down

If there's any I've missed, post away, but I thought it would be good to start tracking this kind of thing. I know that we really helped Love+ during it's sale from the developer, but no final greenlight approval.

Post January 28th, 2013, 4:59 am

Actually The Journey Down isn't on steam via greenlight I think.
There is no such info on game's steam page, and I even don't recall it have had a greenlight page.
So I'd guess they were just high quality enough to land on steam traditional way.

Post January 28th, 2013, 10:02 am

I glad for journey down (gnomoria too). This game is example how good indie game can be made. Art, music, everything is exceptionally polished. That examples should really be awarded.

Post May 16th, 2013, 2:53 pm

New to the list of IndieGameStand featured games that have since become greenlit via Steam Greenlight: Bleed

Obviously, it deserved it and had prior attention, but it looks like IGS maybe helped with the final push. I'm glad that IndieGameStand was able to be a part of the occasion.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/765/announcements/detail/1569781302750532884

And, yeah... I posted originally to a differently article (a long time ago), but Journey Down was scooped up out of Greenlight by Valve because they felt the game deserved to be on Steam (so, they bypassed the remainder of the Greenlight process). I do feel that IndieGameStand assisted them in showing off their game and getting the publicity to help facilitate that transition, though I could be mistaken. That post is hereabouts.

Post May 18th, 2013, 11:15 am

Gnomoria is cool. Very fun if you like Dwarf Fortress and also a lot more accessible.

There are actually quite a few fun DF-like games that are in development at the moment, seems a very popular genre.

Post July 24th, 2013, 5:59 pm

Post August 28th, 2013, 8:40 pm

Megabyte Punch
Constant C
Bridge It
Escape Goat
Cat Lady
Paranautical Activity
Reprisal

Post August 29th, 2013, 2:23 am

PlayerReview wrote:
Megabyte Punch
Constant C
Bridge It
Escape Goat
Cat Lady
Paranautical Activity
Reprisal

I missed Megabyte Punch being featured? Not fair
Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!

Post August 29th, 2013, 10:25 am

Bronxsta wrote:

In my opinion, the best feature so far. Had it before then, but still bought it. If I still had my IGS copy I'd let you in on it, but I gave it to a friend. :(
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post August 29th, 2013, 10:31 am

Bronxsta wrote:
PlayerReview wrote:
Megabyte Punch
Constant C
Bridge It
Escape Goat
Cat Lady
Paranautical Activity
Reprisal

Well, i have it, technically, from both GreenLightbundle and IGS, so, once Steam keys will be uploaded i will kinda search way to exchange them :) Desura keys already used up through.

Post August 29th, 2013, 11:14 am

Toyotame wrote:
Bronxsta wrote:
PlayerReview wrote:
Megabyte Punch
Constant C
Bridge It
Escape Goat
Cat Lady
Paranautical Activity
Reprisal

Well, i have it, technically, from both GreenLightbundle and IGS, so, once Steam keys will be uploaded i will kinda search way to exchange them :) Desura keys already used up through.

Thanks, appreciate it. I have a Steam key for Electronic Super Joy, if you'd like to trade for that when Megabyte is officially released on Steam
Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!

Post September 2nd, 2013, 4:00 pm

Oh, not sure about it, i prefer Desura :)

Post September 26th, 2013, 1:07 pm

Looks like there was a new batch of 25 games last week, http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =179196547

I see two IGS stars:

Gimbal
Syder Arcade

Post October 2nd, 2013, 2:45 pm

Looks like we helped another three titles to get Greenlit.

- McDROID
- Vox
- Zombies.

Congratulations to the devs! You can also check which other titles were Greenlit in the link below.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =182641731

Post October 3rd, 2013, 6:25 pm

Thanks. I REALLY appreciate all the love and support you guys have given me. You helped Vox get on Steam!!! :D

Post October 29th, 2013, 3:10 pm

Valve just passed 100 more games through Greenlight!

There's a bunch of stuff we've seen on IGS too!

• Deadly 30
  • Luminesca
  • Ring Rinner: Flight of the Sages
  • The Real Texas
  • Zigfrak

From the IGS store:
  • Finding Teddy
And according to the developers, Full Bore is now in the top 95%!
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post October 29th, 2013, 4:20 pm

Private Infiltrator

Post October 29th, 2013, 4:35 pm

Survivor Squad is also in this batch

I have actually forgotten I own Luminesca, it looked cool, but I never played it because it wasn't finished and I don't like to wait for a next chapter to be released. What is the current status of development for this game?

Post October 29th, 2013, 8:16 pm

Thank you IndieGameStand!

a++ would igs again

--Zigfrak developer

Next

Return to Indie Games