Board index Gaming Indie Games TCG / MMORPG ( Eminence: Xander's Tales )

TCG / MMORPG ( Eminence: Xander's Tales )

Talk about all things indie gaming here

Hello everyone! We are a small indie company known as Aeterna Studios. We are currently in development of our first game, Eminence Xander's Tales which is a role playing adventure and trading card game driven by a compelling story. The game itself also takes inspiration from classic RPGs like; Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts and Zelda, TCG games as well as community driven cooperative gameplay experience (Multiplayer, Team based coop and a fully integrated Guild system).

The TCG mechanics are close to completion and will be announced very soon. In addition we have added a variety of game rules and modes, as well as having incorporated an experimental visual style for the overall look of the game.

Any feedback / comments are greatly appreciated! The game is scheduled to be released on iOS, Android, Mac/PC, Browser, PS4/XboxOne.
(All of which will be synchronized under one account)

The art style is very pleasing to look at.

PlayerReview wrote:

Thank you for your compliments and welcome to the Eminence Thread! :D

The divine lands of the Ixion nation. One of many locations you'll come across in your Eminence adventures.

This looks awesome! I want it.
Matt "Canj"
Marketing / Community Manager
Twitter: @MattCanj

canj wrote:

Thank you for your support canj and Welcome to the Eminence thread!

In other news we are happy to introduce some ingame screenshots. The Virtual World of Artalys. Sneak peak at four explorable zones of the world map.

Nice art-style :mrgreen:

Phaerless wrote:
Nice art-style :mrgreen:

Thank you Phaerless, your support means a lot to us.

Greetings all! We are pleased to showcase more development work on our customisable characters within the world of Eminence. Stay tuned for further updates.

EminenceEvo wrote:
We are pleased to reveal a sneak peek of our card battle system!

View here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwyWuTGxH9I

Awesome, I was a huge fan of the FF8 card battle system, this one seems exactly like it. Can't wait to try your game.

zekafonss wrote:
EminenceEvo wrote:
We are pleased to reveal a sneak peek of our card battle system!

View here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwyWuTGxH9I

Awesome, I was a huge fan of the FF8 card battle system, this one seems exactly like it. Can't wait to try your game.

Hi Zekafonns and welcome to the Eminence thread! We appreciate your feedback.

Yes, the game is inspired by games such as Triple Triad. We will be continuing releasing more divisions in the forthcoming weeks. Stay posted for more upcoming news!

EminenceEvo wrote:
PlayerReview wrote:

EminenceEvo wrote:
canj wrote:

EminenceEvo wrote:
zekafonss wrote:

Hi Zekafonns and welcome to the Eminence thread!

The Eminence thread is starting to sound like some kind of cult with a secret handshake.

PlayerReview wrote:
EminenceEvo wrote:
PlayerReview wrote:

EminenceEvo wrote:
canj wrote:

EminenceEvo wrote:
zekafonss wrote:

Hi Zekafonns and welcome to the Eminence thread!

The Eminence thread is starting to sound like some kind of cult with a secret handshake.

Ah, you caught onto our devious plans. May the Archaics of Artalys bless you either way! :lol:

Cards of the first three Divisions. Who will you pledge your allegiance to - #Aeterna, #Ixion or #Wilkurse?

Wilkurse :ugeek:

Introducing the Hollows Division. Find out the identities of these warriors over the coming weeks

Introducing Malphas - The Uncrowned King and first card of the Hollows Division.

http://buff.ly/1jhuESk

Next

Return to Indie Games