Board index IndieGameStand Featured Game Deals Infinite Space III: Sea of Stars [Aug 31 - Sep 3]

Infinite Space III: Sea of Stars [Aug 31 - Sep 3]

Official threads for IndieGameStand's 4-day game deals

Infinite Space III: Sea of Stars is a starship roguelike, a sandbox adventure game of interstellar exploration and combat. Travel from star to star, upgrade your ship with new systems and weapons, build up your flotilla with allies and mercenaries, and take on a variety of alien menaces.

Sea of Stars is currently in development and is available as an Early Access title. We hope you enjoy poking around in our new game, and look forward to getting feedback on how to develop it further.

The current Early Access build allows you to have short free-form adventures in the sandbox-like Infinite Space universe that is randomized each time you play, with a simple scoring system.

You can also set up combat scenarios with any of the existing ships and weapons in the Combat Simulator.

We are in process of creating more content for the game to provide more variety, and tuning the various user interfaces. Later we will add story elements such as missions, random events and quests that will give more structure to the game.

The early access build will be continuously updated as we keep working on the game, and the number of cats acting as stand-ins for final art will be reduced over time. The (US) price of the finished game will be $9.99.

Beat-The-Average Bonuses:
  • Strange Adventures in Infinite Space
  • Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Any chance of this being available DRM-free once it's out of early access?

Anamnesis wrote:
Any chance of this being available DRM-free once it's out of early access?

Ditto. Kind of disappointed because the dev always seemed cool about being DRM-free even after he got games on Steam

I sort of understand only bothering with one avenue of access while the game is in beta, but I wouldn't buy without knowing that there'd be a proper DRM-free version at a later date.

I believe they plan on making it DRM free like all of their other games.

Hmm... without something direct from the dev I think I'll give it a miss. I can always get it later if it is DRM-free when it's out of beta.

Hello,
Why I did not get an answer from the support site? And the time for the offer almost finish...!!! :(
PLEASE HELP...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Indie Game Stand (tickets@indiegamestand.uservoice.com)

1/9/2014

Προς: Yann1s
tickets@indiegamestand.uservoice.com

Thanks for the message, we'll get back to you as soon as possible!

On September 01, 2014 at 4:25 PM Yann1s <Yann1s@Hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I bought the «Infinite Space III: Sea of Stars» Bundle and i pay more than $1.76 as you asked me, for the extra bonus game «Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space». But i can't see the bonus game that i pay for it :( What is happened or i do wrong? Before i ask for a help what is going wrong in steam forums, please take a look in my problem and help me.

PS: For the proof, i have the print screens of the steps i have done..
http://prntscr.com/4jhm9g
http://prntscr.com/4jhmft

Thank you in advance, Yannis Gousetis.

We'll be responding to tickets tomorrow, as we just got back from traveling to PAX.

The system does not recognize you as beating the average due to the fact that the old price gets cached when leaving the game in your cart for too long.

We'll make sure that you get the bonus games, do not worry! :)
Matt "Canj"
Marketing / Community Manager
Twitter: @MattCanj

Yann1s wrote:
Hello,
Why I did not get an answer from the support site? And the time for the offer almost finish...!!! :(
PLEASE HELP...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Indie Game Stand (tickets@indiegamestand.uservoice.com)

1/9/2014

Προς: Yann1s
tickets@indiegamestand.uservoice.com

Thanks for the message, we'll get back to you as soon as possible!

On September 01, 2014 at 4:25 PM Yann1s <Yann1s@Hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I bought the «Infinite Space III: Sea of Stars» Bundle and i pay more than $1.76 as you asked me, for the extra bonus game «Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space». But i can't see the bonus game that i pay for it :( What is happened or i do wrong? Before i ask for a help what is going wrong in steam forums, please take a look in my problem and help me.

PS: For the proof, i have the print screens of the steps i have done..
http://prntscr.com/4jhm9g
http://prntscr.com/4jhmft

Thank you in advance, Yannis Gousetis.

You took screenshots before anything went wrong? Weird.

Where is the weird???!!! I always get screenshots in a case something going wrong! And as you can see, it happens!

Yann1s wrote:
Where is the weird???!!! I always get screenshots in a case something going wrong! And as you can see, it happens!

I've never had problems on IGS before, but I tend to ctrl+click almost everything, so I will have a new tab for each new page in-case i need to screencap stuff or whatever. We all just do things differently and I'm sure it helps support that you were able to go through the trouble of providing screens, although I'm equally confident they'd be able to accommodate you without the screencaps as well.

Yann1s wrote:

It just seemed a little overcautious to me, sorry if I offended you.

Return to Featured Game Deals