Hi everyone! First of all, thank you for your post canj!
So, what about the deal?If you pay more than the average, you will receive a copy of Citérémis first game Aztaka & you get the RATS soundtrack!RATS Alpha3
We have been working non-stop & we are proud to announce the following elements that have been added in RATS since the last public build:
- New environment game mechanic that adds a new dimension to the heists & of course extra pressure because it’s just more fun that way. We will let you see it for yourself, no point of spoiling the surprise right?
- New power up items to help you succeed have been added & can be found scattered in each level;
- The UPGRADE system is now available for you to improve your abilities based on your skills & performance;
- A handful of permanent tools, that you need to find & build, are now at your disposal. They will not be easy to acquire but, trust us, they are worth it;
- New levels have been built for you to explore;
- Unveil the new treasure levels exploding with loot;
- Added beautifully crafted soundtracks for you listening pleasure;
- Added visual effects which heighten the overall experience of each heist;
- The rest is for you to discover!
Concerning the launch date of RATS, we do not have one nor do we want to commit ourselves yet. The last thing we want to do is disappoint anyone & just as importantly, we feel it is necessary that the game needs to reflect our high standards of quality. The game has to be fun, exciting, display great visuals, include swinging sweet beats that heightens the game & by all means, be as solid as possible. Know this however, we are proud of its current state, most of the ground work is finished & we are confident that we are near completion. Again, we still have a lot of work to do, but we are dedicated because we believe in RATS & because we want you to play it! In the end, we cannot thank you enough for your support & we are happy that you are with us in this exciting adventure.