Board index IndieGameStand Featured Game Deals Super Trench Attack [April 1 - 4]

Super Trench Attack [April 1 - 4]

Official threads for IndieGameStand's 4-day game deals

Post April 1st, 2014, 9:03 am

Super Trench Attack! is the mad goofball shooter set admist the chaos of World War 1. This latest version features tons of new content, levels, and gameplay, and of course more bonkers humor!

FEATURES
  • Crazy humor and jokes throughout
  • Intense twin-stick shooter gameplay
  • Hogan's alley style shooting segments
  • Unique headshot/footshot targetting system
  • 4 Massive open areas to explore
  • 16 varied missions
  • Buddy AI to help you out
  • Fully upgradeable weapons
  • Level-up yourself and your buddy AI
  • Goofball bonkers humor
STORYLINE
The Dastardly Black Army has invaded your homeland! The only thing between them and victory stands one man. A new recruit with a penchant for naked lady magazines and an eye for headshots. Enter the crazy world of Super Trench Attack.

PRESS REVIEWS
'Super Trench Attack shows a surprising bravura within the style of game it aims to be. I meant to play for about half-an-hour, but the time flew by, and I didn't check the clock until two hours later.' - IndieStatik

'STA made me realize a game was about sh*ts and giggles rather than your frag count. First impressions? I am impressed indeed.' - Rawket Launcher

DESURA KEYS
Install the desura trial version, and enter in-game to unlock full-game.

REQUIREMENTS
System Requirements : Windows, 1GHZ CPU, 512MB RAM, 168MB Hard-drive

phpBB [video]
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post April 1st, 2014, 9:58 am

For issues with Desura Keys

If you are having issues redeeming your Desura keys, do the following:

Install the "trial" version of the game, and then enter your Desura key in the game itself.

If you have any other issues , visit:

support.indiegamestand.com
Matt "Canj"
Marketing / Community Manager
Twitter: @MattCanj

Post April 1st, 2014, 12:21 pm

Erm... Hope that's a temporary solution. I really would prefer to have the 'full' version on my account in Desura even if there is little/no functional difference.

Post April 2nd, 2014, 3:11 pm

I agree with the first post. I would like a real Desura Key that way I don't have to always go through the install if I move laptops. I like steam/desura file saving formula! The idea of DRM-Free is great but I don't enjoy storing files on external drives stuff gets lost as well as key codes.

Post April 3rd, 2014, 10:18 am

Correct Desura keys have now been uploaded, you should be able to use the key in your wallet to add the full game to your Desura library.

let us know if there are any issues!
Matt "Canj"
Marketing / Community Manager
Twitter: @MattCanj

Post April 3rd, 2014, 4:53 pm

Date on this post seems wrong. :roll:

EDIT: TOPIC TITLE

NEW EDIT: Now it's good. :D
Last edited by Phaerless on April 4th, 2014, 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post April 4th, 2014, 1:27 am

Going to check out the trial soon and see if I whip out the wallet for the suggested price, as it looks quite fun :D

Post April 4th, 2014, 6:40 pm

The first three letters of my Desura key were "FUU". I halfway expected it to not work. :D

Return to Featured Game Deals