No votes
I like the bonuses
17%
I dislike the bonuses
17%

Total votes : 29

Post October 3rd, 2013, 10:31 am

Game: http://www.desura.com/games/gravitron

"Inverto" is a first person shooter-puzzler with gravity manipulations. Game is ideological successor of such games as "Prey" and "Portal" with a pinch of parkour and platformer elements.

Prepare to explore Escher-esque environments and solve navigational and gravitational puzzles by changing gravity direction, employing body momentum and fighting nausea (if only you have weak vestibular system).

"Inverto" is developed on Unity3D game engine and is planned on Windows, Mac, Linux. Will be released later this year.

phpBB [video]
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post October 3rd, 2013, 10:41 am

I haven't played the actual game, but voted "I dislike the game"
as I strongly dislike any game with 1st person views of this kind.

It's not even as much as a preference thing as an actual bodily
reaction; they drive me INSANE and anxious somehow.
(No I'm not fond of roller coasters but CAN cope with them)

So, well. My vote my not be fair on the game itself but at least you
know why :P

As a side-note: this whole bonus A = WIN, B=Apple, C=Linux in general
is a bit meh so I just never count them separate.
Wallpapers are not exciting but fun addition, Editors and actual content
are always great IMO.

Post October 3rd, 2013, 10:57 am

I think this game has one of the most enticing bonuses I've seen so far of any game featured on IGS. If I didn't already have the game, this would probably one of the few times where I'd give the extra $$ for the level editor bonus.
Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!

Post October 3rd, 2013, 11:00 am

Bronxsta wrote:
I think this game has one of the most enticing bonuses I've seen so far of any game featured on IGS. If I didn't already have the game, this would probably one of the few times where I'd give the extra $$ for the level editor bonus.

Do it anyway and get the level editor! ;)
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post October 3rd, 2013, 11:15 am

"Do it anyway and get the level editor! ;)"

Editors are yummy. If you like the game, get it! It basically makes your imagination the limit of lifetime of the game.

(Personally I'm an OST-junky >..<)

Post October 3rd, 2013, 11:26 am

GnomeSlice wrote:
Bronxsta wrote:

Do it anyway and get the level editor! ;)

I think if we own it already on Desura, we get the editor anywya
A standalone version (with save, load and play mode support and all blocks and objects) will be available for all alpha owners.
Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!

Post October 3rd, 2013, 12:08 pm

I dont sure about bonus. Editor is good, ofc, but will someone really use it to make levels? is it worth?
Also, i feel putting level editor into paid bonus somehow wrong...its supportive addon to game, its have no value outside of game, so i dont see point into not distributing it freely

"Editor will be available in one of the future updates (it is still far from being finished). On IGS is an early standalone version, plus not all features are implemented. I've added it as a "Beat the average price"(currently $1.5) bonus, so if I make it available for every owner of Desura version now(which is $1) than what is the point of beating the average?"
Its much clearer now. Included editor will be available even for those who paid less average, but later.

Post October 4th, 2013, 12:07 am
I am in favor of more devs doing unique BTAs that are more than just OST and some wallpapers

Post October 4th, 2013, 4:56 pm

Ok, i tried it. Not first time i play pgravity based puzzles, Pulse Shift was about same, but even more abstract enviroment.
Bright, colorfull, interesting to play game.
Weak compatibility with 4:3 monitors (partially cropped picture with misplaced text)

Post October 6th, 2013, 5:20 pm

One question.

I just bought Inverto by $ 1, but the game does not appear in "Game Wallet" and I have not received the corresponding key for Desura.

What I can do?

Post October 6th, 2013, 5:22 pm

Contact support. Since you didnt got anything, looks like your payment stalled somewhere.

Post January 19th, 2014, 2:43 am

From the dev's Twitter

Definitely getting Greenlit in the next batch

Return to Featured Game Deals