I dislike the developer
2%
I dislike the platforms
No votes
I dislike the DRM options
No votes

Total votes : 55

Post September 3rd, 2013, 5:49 pm

Everybody if the game its grenlit and you purchased the game for more than $1 you get a Steam key. Thanks for your support.

Post September 3rd, 2013, 7:11 pm

Beta/alpha build? So the game isn't finished yet? Does that mean not everything listed on the IGS page is there yet? That there will be more? Doesn't really matter, I tried the demo and love the game, so I will be buying it as well as voting for it on greenlight. Just curious what's going on with it.

Post September 3rd, 2013, 8:20 pm

Does it have gamepad support?

Post September 3rd, 2013, 9:35 pm

wea0 wrote:

Currently, no. :( I'm not sure if it's planned for the future though.

This information is something we should start listing on the feature page, in my opinion.
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post September 4th, 2013, 12:05 am

Soooooo have we figured out if the wrong version was uploaded yet or if I paid for a 5 minute demo XD Just curious if I should keep checking back for the right version or move on.

Post September 4th, 2013, 6:26 am

The wrong version was uploaded. Only way to get the full version is to login to desure and download the full exe from the website. You do keep your savegame from the demo, so nothiong is lost. Would be nice if we could get the correct version in the game wallet however.

Post September 4th, 2013, 9:55 am

The game looks really nice, unfortunately I am unable to get the mac version to run! Does anybody have a step by step guide on how to fix it? Many thanks!

Post September 4th, 2013, 11:06 am

Fractur65 wrote:
Beta/alpha build? So the game isn't finished yet? Does that mean not everything listed on the IGS page is there yet? That there will be more? Doesn't really matter, I tried the demo and love the game, so I will be buying it as well as voting for it on greenlight. Just curious what's going on with it.

So far its 2 big zones of gameplay available, forest and desert. More to come.

wea0 wrote:

Not really. This game runs over Chroumium's WebKit engine which making it web game runs locally and browsers joypad support is unstable and not finished yet.
Still, software like xpadder helps.

Erzerpel wrote:
The game looks really nice, unfortunately I am unable to get the mac version to run! Does anybody have a step by step guide on how to fix it? Many thanks!

Probably same problem as with linux build - missing libraries. try otool -L with game executable.

Post September 4th, 2013, 12:13 pm

**** WINDOWS ALPHA VERSION UPDATED ***

I have uploaded the correct file to the windows version at the game wallet. Go download it and let me know. It says demo on the bar but is the alpha build actually.

Post September 4th, 2013, 2:03 pm

Ansimuz wrote:
**** WINDOWS ALPHA VERSION UPDATED ***

I have uploaded the correct file to the windows version at the game wallet. Go download it and let me know. It says demo on the bar but is the alpha build actually.

Great, I'm gonna try it.
Edit.
Finally, it allows me to go after that point, and I restarted from my last save game. Well done, thank you :)

Post September 4th, 2013, 4:35 pm

Yeah the game WAS going great for me, till I did a level on the far right, a hole in the mountain, when I finished it I was spawned on top of the mountain and stuck. I guess that's GG lol

Post September 4th, 2013, 6:06 pm

Lol. Sorry is the problem with Alpha releases lot of bugs around. But beta version is a different story, less bugs, more enemies , balanced difficulty, more side quest areas. stay tuned at ansimuz.com

Post September 4th, 2013, 7:56 pm

I look forward to it =)

Post September 5th, 2013, 12:00 pm

I'm afraid I'm stucked at this point.
At first, I was able to go on here. But I had no gold key, so I was forced to go back and take it - in the upper room.
When I came back to open wood door with the gold key, this pillar blocked my way, and it seems there is no way to take it off.

How can I open blue/metal chest?

Post September 5th, 2013, 1:13 pm

You have to kill knight.
About blue chests, you need to get Blue Key which will be accessible only after you beat desert temple

Post September 5th, 2013, 2:02 pm

Thank you.

Post September 6th, 2013, 11:33 pm

NOOOO I am stuck on top of the mountain!! I must know whats inside but I can't get there!!! Great game by the way, one of my top ten favorite games.
Youtube channel: mrskid117

Post September 7th, 2013, 3:19 am

Toyotame wrote:
You have to kill knight.
About blue chests, you need to get Blue Key which will be accessible only after you beat desert temple

Thanks for all the help on this title. It is appreciated.

Post September 8th, 2013, 4:24 pm

Ran into another bug today. After I got the blue key, I started revisiting areas to get all the blue chests. When you go to a cleared boss room, the spell reward is there to pick up again. Picking up the fireball spell a second time didn't seem to have any effect, but picking up the green tornado spell a second time reset my maximum magic to the starting amount -_-

Another nit-picky thing.. whenever you activate a checkpoint it sets your current magic level back to a certain amount.

Now I somehow managed to get myself off the island on the world map and walking on the ocean it no way to get back onto the island. It happened from the mountain level on the far right side of the world map.

Post November 15th, 2013, 4:36 pm

They now on Kickstarter http://kck.st/1aP79sz and especially like this perk "Design a UNIQUE item to be found on the island! Once found, this item can be placed in Elliot's house as a decorative item". Just like in Aquaria, where treaures can be found and added to main character home.

PreviousNext

Return to Featured Game Deals