Board index Community Community Gaming Community Game Night

Community Game Night

This forum is for organizing and discussing game meetups to play with other community members.

Post August 18th, 2014, 9:28 am

Posts: 312
Hello!

We've done this in the past, but I'd like to start doing community game nights again.

I'd like to use this forum for suggesting and getting them started.



I'll compile a tentative list in the top post of the games you post below

Suggested Games

Minecraft (Vanilla or modded)
Terraria
Sky Nations
Gimbal
Matt "Canj"
Marketing / Community Manager
Twitter: @MattCanj

Image

Post August 18th, 2014, 9:35 am

Posts: 312
Co-op Game Night!

Pastel and I have been playing some co-op games, but we want to open this up tonight.

We're going to be playing Minecraft (we just both got into it)

I'm new to the whole modding thing, but here are the mods we have on the server. If you have any other suggestions of fun mods that we can play together, please let me know. I'm new to this game and I'm willing to try out anything.

Minecraft Forge
http://files.minecraftforge.net/

Twilight Forest
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/ma ... -the-alpha

Craftguide
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/ma ... e-v1-6-8-1


If you would like to play with us, please PM me or reach me on steam (canj). We're going to be meeting up around 7PM EST.
Matt "Canj"
Marketing / Community Manager
Twitter: @MattCanj

Image

Post August 19th, 2014, 9:54 am

Posts: 37
Minecraft night was pretty awesome, especially when you flooded your house with lava. :lol:

Another game that could be a lot of fun for co-op night is Guns of Icarus Online, but I'm not sure if you guys are into that.

Post August 19th, 2014, 10:30 am

Posts: 312
Definitely, and a lot of our community has that. Lets try it.
Matt "Canj"
Marketing / Community Manager
Twitter: @MattCanj

Image

Post August 19th, 2014, 10:47 am

Posts: 37
canj wrote:
Definitely, and a lot of our community has that. Lets try it.


Sweet! I'd love to join you for that one. It's one of my all-time favorites.

Post August 19th, 2014, 1:44 pm

Posts: 1558
Location: Ottawa, Canada

Here's some good free games we could do at some point as well:

Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Image

Post August 20th, 2014, 6:51 am

Posts: 957
Location: Utah
zekafonss wrote:
canj wrote:
Definitely, and a lot of our community has that. Lets try it.


Sweet! I'd love to join you for that one. It's one of my all-time favorites.

We've played it [GoI] a couple times before in the early days of gamenights and it was fairly successful, in that we had a whopping 6-8 players from the IGS community. Obviously, my standards for success are fairly low. Fun game though and I think we all enjoyed our time.

Post August 20th, 2014, 6:53 am

Posts: 957
Location: Utah
PlayerReview wrote:
zekafonss wrote:
canj wrote:
Definitely, and a lot of our community has that. Lets try it.


Sweet! I'd love to join you for that one. It's one of my all-time favorites.

We've played it [GoI] a couple times before in the early days of gamenights and it was fairly successful, in that we had a whopping 6-8 players from the IGS community. Obviously, my standards for success are fairly low. Fun game though and I think we all enjoyed our time.

GnomeSlice wrote:
Here's some good free games we could do at some point as well:


When we played those ones, I also had a good deal of fun. I think I probably enjoyed 'Gear Up' the most out of those IGS game nights.


Return to Community Gaming

cron