Board index IndieGameStand Store Paid for Little Racers street twice - nothing in my wallet

Paid for Little Racers street twice - nothing in my wallet

Official thread for the IGS Store

Hi,

I purchased Little Racers street about an hour ago and didn't receive the game into my IGS wallet. I thought I'd maybe made a mistake (didn't think to re check my email until later - I'm full of morphine, so tend to be rather lazy at times). so paid again, but still no games have appeared. Usually the process is instantaneous (has been for every game I've purchased via IGS (only missed one game since IGS started).

Firstly has anyone else had this problem? I've contacted support via their contact email. hopefully someone will sort it before the game is replaced by the next game (approx 73 hours from now.

Slickwhiterabbit wrote:
Firstly has anyone else had this problem? I've contacted support via their contact email. hopefully someone will sort it before the game is replaced by the next game (approx 73 hours from now.

I already own it so I'm skipping this one, can't help you there. I'm sure they'll get to it as soon as possible, but even if it's after the feature they should still be able to add it to your wallet, so don't worry about the time. :)

Hope you get it fixed soon, this game is great. ;)
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Send me some morphine and $1 and I'll see if I can replicate your problem. :mrgreen:

Contact support > http://indiegamestand.uservoice.com/

Include the details you got PayPal/Amazon/Google; transaction ID and such.

You should have a confirmation e-mail that your payment went through.
If you do not have confirmation from them (by mail and/or on your balance sheet),
it was not processed on their end and they may be of assistance hopefully.

Return to Store