Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Dust: An Elysian Tail

Dust: An Elysian Tail

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would You Support This Game For IGS?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
Don't Know
No votes

Total votes : 22

Post May 25th, 2013, 4:09 pm

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiGf4DbM1M8[/youtube]

Game: Dust: An Elysian Tail
Platform: PC (Steam)
Developer: Humble Hearts

I know this is PC and Steam only, but putting it out there that Humble Hearts is one single developer who did the coding and drew the artwork. It also has a great soundtrack. Definitely tops my wishlist!
Games I Support For IGS:
    Cinders
    Consortium
    Beat Bros
    Delver's Drop
    Long Live the Queen
    Deo
    Shovel Knight

Post May 25th, 2013, 10:06 pm

I voted yes.

Although the game is indeed indie developed, the publisher is Microsoft Studios. So, I'm not sure how distribution might be arranged. But, we did just see Alan Wake on HIB... so, maybe it will happen.

Post May 25th, 2013, 10:08 pm

PlayerReview wrote:
I voted yes.

Although the game is indeed indie developed, the publisher is Microsoft Studios. So, I'm not sure how distribution might be arranged. But, we did just see Alan Wake on HIB... so, maybe it will happen.

Pretty bad chance of seeing it on here then, although.. since the publisher is Microsoft, we might see a good deal for it on Amazon. Amazon has a Microsoft indie bundle on sale.

Remedy published Alan Wake on Steam/PC, so it was all their decision to be featured by Humble Bundle.

Post May 26th, 2013, 8:13 am

spoderman wrote:
Pretty bad chance of seeing it on here then, although.. since the publisher is Microsoft, we might see a good deal for it on Amazon. Amazon has a Microsoft indie bundle on sale.

Remedy published Alan Wake on Steam/PC, so it was all their decision to be featured by Humble Bundle.

Actually, i was not surprised to see Alan Wake on Humble, since they was reelased on GOG prior of that. When game go DRM-free somewhere like GOG its pretty easy step to go on Humble Store or Bundle.

Post May 26th, 2013, 2:42 pm

This is another one that I don't really see happening here, but the 3 hours or so that I've played thus far have been awesome, so it get's my vote.
"Bigfoot is blurry..."

Post January 1st, 2014, 4:46 pm

So...i have spare Steam key for it to trade. PM me if interested.

Return to Game Suggestions