Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Reus

Reus

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Want it here?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
Undecided
No votes

Total votes : 15

Post May 24th, 2013, 12:18 pm

Game :Reus
Platforms :Win, Desura, Steam (?)
Site : http://reusgame.com/

"In Reus, you control powerful giants that help you shape the planet to your will. You can create mountains and oceans, forests and more. Enrich your planet with plants, minerals and animal life. There is only one thing on the planet that you do not control: mankind, with all their virtues and and all their vices. You can shape their world, but not their will. Provide for them and they may thrive. Give them too much and their greed may get the upper hand. * Control four mighty giants, each with their unique abilities * Terra-form the planet to your will, experiment with different terrain types * A complex system of upgrades and synergies allows for endless styles of play * Observe humanity, let your giants praise or punish them * Enjoy an interesting art style and a strong soundtrack * Enrich the planet with over 100 plants, animals and minerals * Unlock new content by helping humanity achieve numerous developments "

I have litttle trouble understanding about that is this game, but its looks...great!

Post May 24th, 2013, 12:27 pm

I support this suggestion, Reus takes the "god genre" to a whole new and different level and I really like it. By the way Toyotame, you should add a Poll to this topic so people can vote.

Post May 24th, 2013, 12:48 pm

I did already.

Post May 24th, 2013, 2:58 pm

This one might be too new yet. I don't imagine they would consider putting the game on IGS until at least sales start to peter out significantly on Steam. I could see it on here in the future though. I voted yes, I just don't see it happening soon, maybe in a while we could see it though.

Post May 24th, 2013, 3:03 pm

Constant C pitched their game here back in January (not that they are on Steam "yet"), but i'm starting to think that suggesting a couple months before sales wain is maybe a good idea.

Post May 24th, 2013, 3:42 pm

Soli wrote:
This one might be too new yet. I don't imagine they would consider putting the game on IGS until at least sales start to peter out significantly on Steam. I could see it on here in the future though. I voted yes, I just don't see it happening soon, maybe in a while we could see it though.

But we can have eye on it, right?

Post December 3rd, 2013, 7:10 am

+1 for this game

Return to Game Suggestions