Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Qasir Al-Wasat: A Night in-Between

Qasir Al-Wasat: A Night in-Between

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Want it here?

Yas
56%
No
31%
Undecided.
13%

Total votes : 16

Post April 4th, 2013, 1:13 pm

Kind of dont know why this game still not suggested...

"Qasir Al-Wasat: A Night in-Between tells the story of an invisible and frail creature which is summoned on 12th century Syria for a mission of infiltration and assassination, where it investigates and discovers the secrets of a wondrous palace and a trap that was set for it. The game employs simple mechanics and conceptual sounds and visuals. "

Platforms Mac, win, desura
Link http://qasir.adugestudio.com/
Desura Link http://www.desura.com/games/qasir-al-wasat

So, that is all about? Basically its game where you play as spirit ordered to make some shady work by sorcerer in ancient Arabic palace.
Unlike many games your character is pretty weak and petite, but invisible, so you need to play stealth, fast and try to not attract any attention. This game is unforgiving to undigested actions, you will need to be careful and smart. As you progress you gradually understand, that this palace is not that it looks and things getting much more complex...
Game features - fresh and unique style, unusual graphics, stealth gameplay, rich plot, traps, puzzles to solve and mysteries.
This game was once sold on Groupees and had very warm reaction from players. Highly recommend.

Post April 4th, 2013, 2:44 pm

Voted for "Undecided". The game was featured November last year in Groupees' Build a Bundle 4, where I got it DRM-free plus a Desura key. However if there would be a sale here on IGS I might buy it again depending on whatever the BTA bonus would be.

Post April 4th, 2013, 3:57 pm

Dont know about possible BTA's since game dont feature much of soundtrack.

Post June 29th, 2013, 9:38 am

Great one! I'm impressed. Never heard of it, thanks.

Post November 26th, 2013, 10:54 am

Just as reminder, its 75% off on Desura right now.

Return to Game Suggestions