Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Ballpoint Universe

Ballpoint Universe

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would you purchase this if it were on IGS?

Yes
80%
Undecided
7%
No
13%

Total votes : 15

Post April 4th, 2013, 1:40 am

Trailer:

Game: Ballpoint Universe
Developer: Arachnid Games

It should be noted that this game won't be released until May 1st. I just couldn't pass up on posting it here because it looks so good. It is currently available for pre-purchase on Desura and will be available for both PC and Mac users.
Last edited by Soli on April 10th, 2013, 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post April 10th, 2013, 11:37 pm

So I figured, it's been almost a week, I can probably give this a bump. I think maybe people missed it, and you know, they're not going to see it all the way over there on page 2... ...

Post April 10th, 2013, 11:44 pm

Soli wrote:
So I figured, it's been almost a week, I can probably give this a bump. I think maybe people missed it, and you know, they're not going to see it all the way over there on page 2... ...

I didn't miss it, but I forgot to post. Art style is very impressive, I'd probably buy it. One thing you missed is that the game is up for preorder on Desura, you should add that to the OP, and I believe it'll be available for PC/Mac.

Post April 11th, 2013, 8:02 pm

Just checked out it on Desura..really impressive game, 100% vote for.

Post April 11th, 2013, 8:31 pm

Love the art style, would definitely get it if it would be featured here. For now, tracking it on Desura.

Post April 11th, 2013, 8:59 pm

I voted yes when Soli put this up because I'd seen Yessik's vid on youtube profiling it. For those unaware, Yessik used to do some of the IndieGameStand videos.

Post January 14th, 2014, 4:59 pm

Soli just saying your link for the dev links to a error in a page. Use this instead: http://www.arachnidgames.com/index.html

Also it would help if you posted what platforms the game was on (in this case PC, Mac for Steam and Desura)

edit: you did mention it but not in the formatting I would use ;)
Last edited by letsmaybeLP92 on January 14th, 2014, 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Games I Support For IGS:
    Cinders
    Beat Bros
    Delver's Drop
    Long Live the Queen
    The Floor Is Jelly
    Deo
    Shovel Knight

Post January 14th, 2014, 5:07 pm

letsmaybeLP92 wrote:
Also it would help if you posted what platforms the game was on (in this case PC, Mac for Steam and Desura)

He did mention that, actually.

"It is currently available for pre-purchase on Desura and will be available for both PC and Mac users."
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Return to Game Suggestions