Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Mother Russia Bleeds

Mother Russia Bleeds

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would you like to see this game on IndieGameStand?

HELL YEAH!
100%
No, blood is gross.
No votes

Total votes : 3

Post July 7th, 2014, 2:45 pm

phpBB [video]

(direct video link)

Game: Mother Russia Bleeds
Developer: http://motherrussiableeds.com/
Platforms: ???

Gameplay
Mother Russia Bleeds is an unrelenting, ultra-violent Beat ‘Em Up, brimming with hard-hitting action and game altering psychedelic twists. The game will be playable by up to 4 players.

Graphics
The graphical style harkens back to the golden age of brawlers, so we use pixel art and layer modern touches to immerse the player in a cold and violent USSR.

Music
Feelings of anxiety and unease are evoked by a soundscape that dynamically adjusts to match the gameplay, further immersing the player in the final death throes of the USSR.

Story
Set in an alternate 1980s USSR, the story focuses on an imprisoned antihero with a crippling drug addiction as he breaks free and barrels down a journey of hate-filled vengeance.

I have a feeling this will be as legendary as Hotline Miami. It's still in development but I wanted to share it with you guys. They will do a kickstarter campaign soon.

If you can speak french here's an interview.

Post July 7th, 2014, 6:22 pm

Okay so I know like nothing about this but I looked at the images and I want it.

Over-the-top violence and sweet art? Yes please.
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Return to Game Suggestions