Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Rock Zombie

Rock Zombie

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would You Support This Game For IGS?

Yes
67%
No
11%
Don't Know/Store
22%

Total votes : 9

Post June 17th, 2014, 1:43 pm

phpBB [video]

Game: Rock Zombie
Platform: PC/Mac/Linux (Desura, DRM-free, Steam Greenlight)
Developer: Quaternion Studio

Game Description:

What would happen if a concert of a female rock band was invaded by a horde of zombies? The answer to that question can be found in this videogame which combines both, classic gameplay from the Arcade Golden Age with modern 3D graphics :

Features :

✭ 20 levels filled with addictive action where you will fight all kinds of enemies, ride motorbikes, drive cars and much more.

✭ A terrifying story told through 300 comic strips inserted between the action sections of the game.

✭ Three awesome characters to choose from: Zoe, Sasha, and Crystal.

✭ A wide range of weapons, costumes and concept art, and loads of unlockable collectible material at the Zombie Museum.

✭ An OST that combines Hard Rock, Nu Metal and Alt Rock that will immerse you into a really dark and rainy urban atmosphere.
Last edited by letsmaybeLP92 on June 17th, 2014, 4:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Games I Support For IGS:
    Cinders
    Consortium
    Beat Bros
    Delver's Drop
    Long Live the Queen
    Deo
    Shovel Knight

Post June 17th, 2014, 1:49 pm

Looks like my kind of game. Ridiculous and intense. The combat looks a little stiff, but the game still looks like it could be pretty fun. I could go either way on this one.
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post June 17th, 2014, 4:42 pm

Vote for it on Steam Greenlight here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =268218453 ;)
Games I Support For IGS:
    Cinders
    Consortium
    Beat Bros
    Delver's Drop
    Long Live the Queen
    Deo
    Shovel Knight

Post June 21st, 2014, 3:37 pm

I love metal, boobs, zombies and wacky games but this looks too lame and cheap. :? I hope I'm wrong, though.
Edit: Couldn't resist. Just bought it with the new indieroyale bundle.

Return to Game Suggestions