Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Crystal Catacombs

Crystal Catacombs

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Post June 12th, 2014, 5:09 pm

Game: Crystal Catacombs
Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
Developer: Levels or Lives

"Inspired by 2D masterpieces like Castlevania, Metroid and even a little Zelda, Crystal Catacombs is the first game produced by Levels or Lives."

link to the trailer video below
phpBB [video]

"Crystal Catacombs is an independently developed, exploration based 2D action platformer. Incorporating challenging roguelike mechanics combined within a multitude of unique and unpredictable procedurally generated Crystal Realms.

Highlights include: Procedurally generated levels, each dynamically constructed using 50+ custom rooms layouts. A slew of unique enemies, bosses, special items, ability changing Artifacts and a stat based character upgrade system.

No two experiences will ever be the same."

This brilliant rogue-like has just been released! Please bring it to your store! :)

Post June 12th, 2014, 7:06 pm

Yesssss.

Also, +1 for the Ultionus avatar. :)
Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post June 12th, 2014, 8:29 pm

GnomeSlice wrote:
Yesssss.

Also, +1 for the Ultionus avatar. :)

Thanks! ;) I love that game. :ugeek:

Post June 17th, 2014, 7:31 pm

Wow! That was fast. Thanks IGS! I just bought it from the store. ;)

Post June 19th, 2014, 3:47 am

Looks good. I'm not much of a storefront man for any game, but if it was featured, I'd pick it up.

Post June 19th, 2014, 8:38 pm

PlayerReview wrote:
Looks good. I'm not much of a storefront man for any game, but if it was featured, I'd pick it up.

Tbh, me neither. I just just fell in love at first sight with this one. Feels good to support the developers you admire once in a while. 8-)

Return to Game Suggestions