Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Life of Pixel

Life of Pixel

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would You Support This Game For IGS?

Yes
57%
No
14%
Don't Know/Store
29%

Total votes : 7

Post June 12th, 2014, 12:07 pm

phpBB [video]

If you can't see video: click here.

Game: Life of Pixel
Platform: PC/Mac/iOS (Desura, DRM-free, Steam Greenlight, App Store)
Developer: Super Icon

Game Description:

The Ultimate Retro Adventure! Life of Pixel is a unique platform game. The first time ever such a broad range of retro gaming history and classic game machines have been brought together in one game. A Tribute to 8-Bit Gaming Paying tribute to not just one classic 8-bit machine, but a whole museum full of them! And more nods to classic games than just about any other game in existence. THE 8-bit retro platform game dedicated to the brilliance of classic gaming machines, with 80 fun packed levels of platforming goodness!Inspired by the 8-bit era, and the many wonderful machines from that time, Life of Pixel is a traditional 2D platformer with plenty of modern gameplay elements. Pixel features a massive variety of pixel art from 10 classic game systems - Atari 2600, ZX81, ZX Spectrum, Commodore 64, Amstrad CPC, BBC Model B, Apple II, Nintendo GameBoy, NES & Master System.
Last edited by letsmaybeLP92 on July 25th, 2014, 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Games I Support For IGS:
    Cinders
    Consortium
    Beat Bros
    Delver's Drop
    Long Live the Queen
    Deo
    Shovel Knight

Post July 25th, 2014, 6:55 pm

I want it, but can you do this without any legal issues?

Post July 25th, 2014, 7:30 pm

New Trailer:

phpBB [video]
Games I Support For IGS:
    Cinders
    Consortium
    Beat Bros
    Delver's Drop
    Long Live the Queen
    Deo
    Shovel Knight

Post September 10th, 2014, 3:52 pm

Hey guys - just spotted this post. Happy to say that Life of Pixel is now on Indie Game Stand -

https://indiegamestand.com/store/1144/life-of-pixel/

And also to let you know that if/when we get Greenlit on Steam, you will also receive a free Steam key if you buy from IGS:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=290806030
Richard Hill-Whittall
Super Icon Ltd

Return to Game Suggestions