Board index IndieGameStand Game Suggestions Zpocalypse: Survival

Zpocalypse: Survival

Is there a great indie game out there that you'd like to see on IndieGameStand? Let us know!

Would you like to see this game on IndieGameStand?

Yes, and featured
100%
In the store, but not featured
No votes
Undecided
No votes
No, sorry
No votes
Zombies are dumb
No votes

Total votes : 7

Post May 14th, 2014, 6:23 pm

Game Homepage | IndieDB Page

Developer: Greenbrier Games (@Dakcenturi)
Platforms: Windows (initial), Mac, Linux
DRM & Distribution: Unknown, Greenlit on Steam

I've been waiting to post this one for a bit, and now that it's greenlit, might as well.
A rogue-lite strategic survival game with exploration, scavenging, base building, crafting, and deadly battles!

Zpocalypse: Survival is a game about exploration and survival in a gritty post-nuclear zombie apocalypse setting. Your job is to help a group of survivors attempt to eke out an existence and build a place for themselves in a brutal world. You will need to scavenge for supplies and food, find and fortify a shelter, recruit other survivors to your cause, defend your people, and attempt to grow and expand, facing challenges every step of the way.

Starting from a procedurally generated world with dynamic events and encounters, Zpocalypse: Survival combines base management and good ol'fashioned combat with infinite building possibilities. It is designed to be moddable at every level, from your base, the survivors and enemies inhabiting the world, to the events and encounters you might come across. Our goal is to build tools and documentation. They will ship sometime after release (or sooner with your help) allowing you to add your own customizations to the game, and share them with friends

• The game is part Sandbox, part Real Time Strategy, and part RPG.
  • We will support PC initially, with plans to release on Mac & Linux. This will happen sooner rather than later with your support! We are looking at possibilities for tablets and consoles.

If the video below doesn't play, you can also watch it here.

phpBB [video]

Image <-- Join the IndieGameStand Desura Group!

Post May 15th, 2014, 4:09 am

This is something I would like to see and IMO lends itself to tablets. I would love to run something like this on my JXD7800.

Post May 16th, 2014, 10:45 am

Hi! This is Shawn the Team Lead for this project. Thanks for posting about us. If anyone has any questions please feel free to let me know!

We are really excited that we were recently Greenlit and looking forward to making the game available for play!

Return to Game Suggestions