Game: Spy Chameleon
Platform: PC/Mac/Linux (DRM-free, Steam Greenlight)
Developer: Unfinished Pixel
Don't let the cartoon visuals fool you. Being a RGB Agent requires some good skills.
Spy Chameleon RGB Agent is an arcade-puzzle game where the player needs to avoid being spotted thanks to the color-changing mechanisms of the main character.
Across 5 crazy missions and 75 levels the player will discover different enemies and mechanics in order to complete super secret missions only achievable by a RGB Agent: taking pics of a celebrity and her lover at her bedroom or getting the secret formula of a famous drink company are only some examples.
Observe the moves of your enemies, choose the right path and start running to the next safe spot. The length of the levels make this game perfect to spend a few minutes completing some levels or hours finishing missions and getting all the challenges, speed-running through the game or getting all the achievements.
- change color to blend with the environment
- 75 challenging levels. The difficulty increases as you learn the mechanics
- 3 challenges in each level: pick collectibles and beat time
- 5 different enemies, each one with different mechanics
- a mix of good reflexes, timing and strategy
- levels designed and timed to be enjoyable by speed